5.0 out of 5 stars Superb could not put it down
I loved this book and it has made me want to read all her books hoping they will be as good as this one
Published 9 months ago by Karen Barley

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor!
Published 2 months ago by Albert Einstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb could not put it down, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tales of Temptation: Rivals / Pride / Ambition (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tales OF temptation, 30 Aug 2013
Tales Of Temptation a quick and easy read, enjoyable, and well written.I did not put it down untill i had finished it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor!, 28 May 2014
I bought this as a little bit of light relief for my Kindle reading after reading some more heavy books but cannot say it did the trick it was pretty rubbish! Having said that it was cheap and I did read it all so I enjoyed it enough to ensure I read to the end. I guess I was interested to know if it had any redeeming parts but sad to say it really didn't. To be fair the description was fairly accurate so I should have realised what I was letting myself in for. Not for me I'm afraid!