Price:£4.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 August 2013
These are the exact same ones from morphy richards, and I am pleased amazon are now stocking these, as they are the cheapest I found online taking in concideration shipping costs! Morphy Richards wanted £6 just for postage! I am however disapointed with my steam mop after now realising how expensive the replacement mop pads are! On my rough slate floors they don't last very long, but I am sure they would fair much better on laminates/lino floors!
Its unfortunate there are no other alternative pads for the product, thats my beef with the price!
on 8 September 2013
does what it says on the tin after searching everywhere for replacements-great price, speedy delivery and ya should see the shine on my floors
on 15 June 2014
I bought these pads the same time i purched the mop thinking always good to have spares. The quality is exactly the same as the official pads that came with the mop, but saying that i'm not too impressed by either to be honest. The official pads and these in my opinion are too thin but they do the job.
Just a tip on washing them, you can throw them in washing machine which i have done BUT they have a draw string on them with a plastic toggle. Now to me this don't seem a safe thing to throw in a exspensive washing machine, the toggle could get trapped in the washer. So luckily, i got a Mesh Net Laundry Washing Bag in which i put the pads therefore enabling a safe wash.
BTW all anyone know where i can buy the small elasticated utilitypads that fit on the utility nozzle. The prices here are rediculous for such small pads.
on 8 October 2013
Came fast and just like the ones we got with the steamer so now have plenty as use it every day
on 16 October 2013
Good value for the money. These placement pads for our steam mop are of a good quality. Although not a perfect size they do have a draw cord to keep them relatively tight to the machine.
on 1 December 2013
They just about fit on the mop, and you have to be careful they don't slide off when mopping the floor.
on 5 December 2013
Ensure when you order tour steamer you order extra of these. We had a couple of tough jobs and the floors needs a really good going over.. They clean up really well too, just put in the washer..!
on 2 December 2013
having had two previous fail after only one use stuck to this household name and it is fantastic at half the price of the others. if you want a reliable steam mop buy it!
on 27 November 2013
I ordered these one evening as spare and received them next day. I am surprised they are secure and fits well on my steamer.
on 10 June 2014
Fit slightly better than the original ones as they have an elastic drawstring, rather than just a cord, but could be a little bigger. They do the same job however and would recommend. Could be a bit cheaper for what they are, not much to them. Fast delivery and smooth ordering process as always from Amazon :0)