Colour Name: White|Change
Price:£0.89+ £0.99 shipping

on 11 September 2013
Sides snap with ease and in danger of phone falling out not good for rough people but it is well made
on 8 October 2013
This product is not as sturdy as I would have liked. Although the leather wallet case itself is okay, it holds the phone with plastic pieces at the side- these break easily- especially when trying to get the phone into the case- so use caution when putting your phone into it! Otherwise, the credit card pockets are quite useful.
on 9 January 2014
Well first of all its not real leather and I'm worried about scratching it off something, secondly the picture is deceiving because you cant fit notes in it flag but in contrast to that I have dropped my phone in this case a few times and it does protect your phone really well.
on 10 January 2015
bought this to help protect my sons phone, item arrived fairly prompt, nice colour, good quality, overall very pleased, I will be looking at this seller to get a case for my S3, as I ordered that from a different seller at the same time and 2 weeks later I am still waiting.
on 3 January 2014
Bought this product which began to fall apart after 3 weeks. It is of very poor quality as the plastic split down tye middle and cracked into pieces. Luckily I noticed as if it fell apart the phone would of fell out and smashed. Would not recommend very disappointed.
on 30 July 2013
although the leather part of the case does its job, the plastic part which my phone is held in, I found to be weak & flimsey. The side of the casing has already snapped & broke. Very dissapointed. Iwill be looking to ask for a refund
on 2 March 2014
This case was too big so the phone didn't fit in my pocket. It didn't last long either as the plasticky bits that hold the phone started to snap off. Had to replace the thing after a couple of months.
on 10 November 2014
Overall the case is good but iv only ad it few weeks n the hard case already has the corners broken off it's not as strong as I'd hoped but it does the job I needed it to do n it protects the phone.
on 17 October 2013
A couple of days after having the case on my phone,the plastic case that holds the phone inside started crumbling and pieces of plastic were falling off. Although I do like the style of the case.
on 15 August 2013
Happy with the product and it does what it is supposed to. It is convenient and easy to access in ones bag - slightly inconvient on the opening and then trying to speak on the phone.

See one answered question