on 20 August 2014
I love this product it's really easy to put on and take off... It fits my stroller perfectly and my son is happy to ride on it...The only complaint is the buttons to adjust the height have fallen off so if I were to use it on another pushchair and needed to adjust the height I wouldn't be able to...
on 8 January 2015
Looks nice and sturdy n strong, but although have same buggy in the picture its proven very difficult to get the straps to stay in one place n the width fitting to not scrape the wheels without turning the strap in wards but makes it lose n not quite as strong n safe for child to stand on x
on 14 January 2015
A bit tricky to connect to my buggy as it is a bit of a stretch to hook the board on to the buggy adapters. But once it's on it' is very stable and goes up and down curbs fine.
on 4 February 2015
Best thing for a toddler - my nephew loves standing on it and going out and about. twin prams are things of the past
on 20 March 2014
Fits great and runs smoothly behind my pram keeps my 3yr old in one place and I can travel around much faster
on 7 March 2014
Brilliant very happy with item school runs with a 3 year old are so much quicker now happy mummy x
on 1 March 2015
Brilliant item, delived very quickly , would 100% recommend to friends great product :-)
on 9 July 2014
It doesn't fit that well to Cosatto Giggle... In fact it's ok just in some buggy positions (and bad with carry-cot!) and if your toddler (like mine) is a little bit taller than his age he will struggle to find space for his head between the handle and the pram.
Anyway, my toddler loves it! I would recommend it just for short walks.
on 14 January 2015
I'm disappointed of the product and the seller.
on 9 October 2014
My grandauther loves this it makes life easier

See one answered question