5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published 13 months ago by Mrs. L. J. Dunn

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, but small defect
I liked the feel of these socks immediately. However, unfortunately after wearing them twice there is a hole around the seam at the top of one of the socks which is quite disappointing. From the other reviews it seems that I may have got unlucky with a defect like this.
Published 4 months ago by T. Head

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Jun. 2014
These socks were an absolute godsend! We had very little notice in which to purchase plain socks so my son could be a mascot for a premier league club. I had panicked they wouldn't arrive in time or that as they were pretty cheap they would be inferior quality...they arrived very quickly and were actually much better quality than his usual big brand ones! The size was also really good and consistent. I will be buying them again once he starts training again and his dad and brother also want them too. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars King of Socks, 30 Oct. 2014
Just tried these last night and was very happy with them. They are very ergonomic and are tailored to fit really well around various convex/concave surfaces of the body: foot arch, thigh etc. Shinpads fit inside them very snugly but not too tight. Some parts of the sock are more breathable to allow evaporation. Socks stay up. Really happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2014
Fantastic value, especially given the ridiculous price some retailers demand for sportswear. Perfect gift for a child. Arrived promptly and to designated time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for better., 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mitre Division Plain Football Sock (Sports Apparel)
I wear these socks every week playing football. Not only do they keep my feet comfortable, and shields me from the discomfort I find from wearing my boots, but they also keep my feet warm in cold weather and dry in wet weather. They're even marked L/R!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great footie socks despite sizing confusion..., 15 Feb. 2015
Really like these after YEARS of putting up with hard/harsh naff socks, these are a revelation.

Firstly, the size description in the listing is very confusing (or was when I ordered these). Seems that the size selection drop-down menu is just a means of selecting colour. I bought one blue and one white pair and both were size 41-47, which was great (I'm size 43/UK size 9).

Right/left foot fitting (you'll really notice if you get them the wrong way round..., good grip to keep socks up (possibly a little too tight, but may loosen up), ventilated behind calf, additional tension/tightness above ankle, thicker padded sole - which is great for me as I play indoor 5-a-side on a hard floor in trainers with minimal thickness soles.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality socks with thick soles, 29 Sept. 2014
great quality socks with thick soles , 'like having cushions on my feet' according to my 10year old son! They arrived promptly and wash really well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great football socks, 14 May 2014
Very happy with the socks would buy again for sure.Very comfortable would recommend to any keen footballer.Very helpful having left and right foot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, but small defect, 16 Mar. 2015
T. Head - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 30 Nov. 2014
Very comfy!

I bought these because they match the school kit. I found that the colour was a bit darker but anyhow I still prefer it to the picture shown! Also stop boots rubbing, as I play a wing it involves a lot of running and this is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't look at any others - these are perfect!, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mitre Division Plain Football Sock (Sports Apparel)
The best football socks we've found (and we've tried all sorts, cheap and expensive). Excellent padding, wash and dry well. Wouldn't bother looking at any others now, and have already reordered for some spares.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›