5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! My best Pelikan so far...., 27 April 2014
This review is from: Pelikan Twist Fountain Pen - Blueberry Harmony (Office Product)
I got this pen after my other Pelikan pen broke. I love how it writes like butter and is easily removed with the ink eradicator you can purchase together! It does write slightly thickly (a problem when you have a small space to write in) but overall I don't doubt buying it at all! It is easy to grip and hold properly which makes writing easier. You can use both small and big ink cartridges which is handy because i can only purchase big ones where I live, but I do occasionally buy small ones whenever I can. The cap hasn't cracked or chipped as all my previous Pelikan pens have done so. I am so far pretty happy and pleased I purchased this pen. The colour range is beautiful and it took me a while to decide which one to get, and I am glad I got Blueberry Harmony!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to find the "petrole/apricot" shape soon to complete my ..., 22 July 2014
Nice to find the "petrole/apricot" shape soon to complete my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Feb. 2015
Feels very nice to write with, would recommend it to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 16 May 2014
My sone loves these pens. he is 12 and frankly any excuses to moan about writing. His handwriting is not perfect but it is faster and legible with this and no moans .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2015