4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars because it said 1080p
This product is very good and I use it quite a lot when I have friends round however, this product is not HD. Otherwise quick delivery no problems with the product what so ever.
Published 8 months ago by Jonathan Ludlow

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's ok.
Claims to be HD but the quality of the image is not great. It's ok for what I need to do but if you need a high resolution image spend the extra money and get a better model.
Published 7 months ago by greerlowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 May 2014
This review is from: (White) NEW White Full Color HD LED Projector 16:9 4:3 Maximum 30000 hours 2000 Lumens Support 1080P 720P, Native Resolution 640*480, Contrast 800:1, Home Theater with USB, HDMI, AV, VGA Input for PS3, XBOX360, Blu-ray DVD Player, Wii, PC/Laptop, TV (Electronics)
This is a very good item which belies it's price. Very reasonably priced and I find it brilliant to use with my Apple tv

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 22 April 2014
Mr. Alan N. Littlehales (west midlands england) - See all my reviews
Budget price budget quality . Dont expect anything other and you will not be disappointed, it performs adequately for the purpose for which i brought it which was to deliver powerpoint presentations . If your looking for a multimedia projector to show films etc look elsewhere .
Its chinese in manufacture and the instructions are comprehensive gobbledegook and almost laughable in that they are unintelligible
other that that its ok

4.0 out of 5 stars White(New white full colour HD LED projector), 9 Jun 2014
White(New white full colour HD LED projector), I do like this projector, I have never purchased one before, it is a little larger than I expected but it did the job on the day (power point presentation) so far I have only used it once- in a bright sunny room it was a little difficult to see the picture on a bare (cream) wall. Delivery was sooner than expected. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 11 May 2014
This is so amazing especially given the price but I cant imagine what more I would need. I have it hooked up to my virgin media box and its projecting on the wall. It is projecting with a very clear picture at around 3 meters in length (a very big clear wall). I cant use it during the day as the light is too bright but watching tv at night has become so much fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 April 2014
Once I got the hang of how to connect it to laptop I was able to give my presentations adequately and it was really good value. It was good enough for my purpose but you might want to pay more for sharper focus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 April 2014
My first projector. Its great but I have to have my screen further away otherwise picture looks a bit blurred.
Setup was so simple its self explanatory really. Only wish it would have detected my 1920 x1080.
But for the cost its not worrying me one bit. about resolution. its much bigger than my 37" tv screen to watch movies or play games on via PC/Console.

To make sure you have enough cable seek the internet as I bought myself a cheap 10metre HDMI Cable to use with this also an extension cable for he powercord. I think the power cords are far to short when being bundled with such items.a 5metre cord would have been much nicer.

But all in all for the price on the Projector Stand and screen I'm most certainly not moaning about anything. Great VALUE for my first time projector.

2.0 out of 5 stars I could not get this to work, 21 Jun 2014
Seems to be good value but would not work for me so I had to return it. Tried different sources and cables, price seems to fluctuate a lot sometimes you can get this for just over 100 other times its near 200.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 5 Jun 2014
I was hesitant initially due to the low price but I must say I couldn't be happier with this item. I've had it over a year now and it still works great.

3.0 out of 5 stars projects stuff, 10 Mar 2014
Got this as a first projecter and have been happy to be able to watch movies on a bigger screen.
Did not expect much from the projector but it has been more than adequate for my personal needs.
The only negative is that all sound is run through the speaker in the projector - there should be an option to output the sound. This is something I will definitely consider when I eventually buy another projector.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly, 10 Jan 2014
Requires a lot of fiddling to get a good display, and for some reason wont let me adjust to 1080p the only time it goes 1080 is when i start battlefield 4 on my computer, and it gives me no option any other time to go above 720, completely ruining the layout of my desktop on every start up.
When i adjust the resolution on my computer the letters become horrible to read and half the time the projector doesn't understand.
Not much of a manual guiding you on setup or anything else for that matter.

Does play battlefield 4 well and is a projector so expectations weren't too high to start with