Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 11 June 2013
I loved the Brown EP and despite the delay in the pre-order of this, Monster Truck's first album, I am absolutely loving Furiosity. What's not to like? The same hard rocking, beer swilling licks and lyrics but in a longer album format for still greater enjoyment. There's even time for a couple of bluesyer slow numbers that certainly do not detract from these guys obvious talent and enthusiasm for rock.
Not a bad song on this album but so far, six listens in I'd say Psychics and the ZZ Top-esque Call It A Spade are the stand-out tracks of this very good debut. One week old and I already want more, please! I really cannot wait until they make the trip across the Atlantic to grace our ears with Monster Truck live. Please make it soon, and please come North of the Border.
on 23 January 2015
Bands like this deserve our support. Very tight live. Lead singer has an excellent voice and they seem to produce high quality classic rock as easy as shelling peas. Assist in the future of decent live music by buying this! The CD is very good and although I have played it a lot I haven't got tired of it.
on 19 July 2013
I bought this album few weeks ago and I'm still loving it listening to it every freaking day! If you're into the old school southern groovy rockalicious shizzle then you should get it!
on 8 September 2013
This cd came out of the blue. Clicked on a link to watch the video, and ordered the cd straight after. A voice sent from heaven, guitars from hell. Heavy but loads of melody. If you like heavy rock with quality tunes, his is a must.
on 17 June 2015
a pretty perfect hard rock record - nothing new here, but if you like this sort of thing - then this is a must have - fans of BSC, GnR, later thin lizzy etc etc will love it
on 22 February 2014
I loved this album immediately, but it seems to get better with every listen. I'd recommend to anyone who likes classic rock.
on 1 December 2013
Great music and signing.....lots of this style of music over the years but rarely done so well. Brings a big grin to my face when driving along listening to it.......
on 18 May 2014
WOW! Haven't heard anything this good for ages. Never heard of Monster Truck so bought on a recommendation. The whole album is excellent.
on 6 February 2014
Well worth a listen if your a fan of classic rock. Stand out track for me was the rock-ballad 'My love is true' with powerful female vocals and swirling organ melodies. Not heard much of these guys in the British rock media, well worth the support!
on 15 February 2016
A group that has been heavily influenced by "southern rock" bands of days gone by,whilst attempting to create their own personal identity.
Good songs, performed with a very heavy sound.