5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best that I've ever read
Published on 28 May 2013 by Michael Finlayson

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
I quite like the layout, but the recipes are just run of the mill. I suppose it would please anyone who likes boring diet food
Published 22 months ago by Leslie Hennel

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best that I've ever read, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The Easy Everyday Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: 60 Simple Mediterranean Recipes and Lifestyle Secrets for Weight Loss And Longevity (Kindle Edition)
In all seriousness, this is probably the best book on the Mediterranean diet that I have ever read. What I really like about this book is that instead of just diving into the recipes, the author spends a refreshing amount of time talking about the Mediterranean diet and it's benefits. Then comes the food. there are 60 wonderful recipes that anyone can follow. Normally with cook books there are a few recipes that might interest me, with this book there are far too many. If you want something really special, then I highly recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 13 Sept. 2013