5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous
I ordered this item on Tuesday evening (after having been badly let down by another company who told me I wouldn't receive my order until AFTER Christmas!) and I received it on Thursday morning. The ring is beautiful - exactly as described. I am giving it as a gift - not an engagement ring. Thank you so much it will make my daughters Christmas!
Published 14 months ago by Ms. Veronica Knights

1.0 out of 5 stars Brand not recommended
I cannot be sure if the certificate is real because this brand only sends you a card certificate without details and there is no reference for the authentification or for the specific characteristics of your item. Otherwise, the appearance of this ring looks good.
Published 12 months ago by JS