on 19 November 2014
I`m really chuffed I bought such a brilliantly made item. It exudes quality and style, and it`s well above the cut of most other hoodies. Vans Classic Zip Hoodie proves you get what you pay for.
on 24 July 2013
What brilliant value,delivery and quality.I am so impressed I am ordering another I'n different colour and another next month after payday don't hesitate to buy.
on 23 December 2013
My other half loves this hoodie, the sizing is good, it keeps it's shape even though it gets washed constantly. Really nice hoodie.
on 15 August 2013
Awesome hoodie, turned out better then I expected, I can't fault it at all, one satisfied and happy customer :)
on 27 February 2015
Male part of the zip came away from the lining at the second time of inserting, poor quality zip assembly
on 6 December 2013
My son loves it we orderd it on his birthday and I think 2 days later he could wear it