5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged & Functional Watch
Published 10 months ago by Mr Simon N Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
A great watch, but only three stars because at the time of reviewing the watch doesn't match the description. One of the reasons I bought this was because it was described in both the header and in the product specification section as having a digital compass - it doesn't. I have highlighted this to Amazon in the hope they will update the page.
Easy menu system,...
Published 4 months ago by J TOPHAM

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 20 Sept. 2014
J TOPHAM - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Expedition Men's Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Green Resin Strap T49951SU (Watch)
Easy menu system, looks and feels robust so good for everyday & work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged & Functional Watch, 6 Mar. 2014
This is a great watch for everyday life - I bought it because I don't want my best watches getting damaged and also I needed the alarm and timer functions to keep me organised. I like that I can set the alarm times to be different on weekdays and on weekends, the vibration alert works well and the count down timer is handy for various things. It's an easy to set-up watch and the very large digital display is both functional but gives the watch a unique look and the mineral glass makes the watch feel robust.

All in all a well put together watch that does what it says it does and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for function over form in their 'everyday' watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock, 25 May 2014
Love this watch. It is big and chunky, just what I like. The face is easy to read and the functions straight forward to operate.

4.0 out of 5 stars really great sized watch, 28 July 2014
RJ Williams - See all my reviews
really great sized watch, easy to read and set up time, only problem is alarm, very difficult to set, and I cant hear it! or feel vibrations!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vibrating alarms, 13 Jan. 2015
Joao Ranita (Matosinhos, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Using it for a year.
A problem is the size... in summer is OK, but in the winter it can be difficult to use with shirts and jackets.
A thing that could be reviewed is, in my opinion, the light grey plastic. I would have preferred a shade of green matching the screen.
Good vibrating alarms, tough watch, reliable time keeping, dependable, comfortable to use (strap) and difficult to forget (size).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, 18 Feb. 2014
Pros:
good size screen size for my failing eyesight
good vibration alarm with back up audible alarm if not pressed and then again 5 mins later if not pressed( doesnt wake the mrs up )

Cons:
thin digits, in typical Timex display ( when will they learn )
cant read time in low light without back light
buttons are not that intuitive
only 3 alarms
occasion alert....cant work it out
instructions came on 2 rolls of paper in tiny writing........downloaded off web to see better

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking it so far., 18 July 2014
I was looking for a watch which I could use everyday instead of my dress watches. This ticked all the boxes I wanted. Screen is big and clear and the indigo light at night is very clear and with multiple alarms it's what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2014