on 7 June 2013
This book is as brilliant as the previous three. Can't wait for book 5. You have to read these books in order.
on 28 February 2014
From the very first book I was hooked although at times I wanted to shout man up at Nathanial, and I needed to skip the reputation of the explanations which got to be annoying as most of us would remember them from the previous 3 books. The characters were well described so I was able to connect with them and visualise them I was even beginning to like Ki until getting towards the end of this book.

Each book follows on from the last one so you do need to read them in order. They always finish on a cliff hanger which makes me want to read the next one to find out what happens can hardly wait for it to come out.
on 10 June 2013
I have loved everyone of these books, I paid so little for them and they are such fantastic value, I cannot wait for book 5, I try to take my time with the book as I did not want it to finish, but at the same time had to keep reading to see what would happen, characters are great you really feel all they feel, you even understand the ones like Kai, If your looking for a good read please do try these books you will not be disappointed.
on 13 June 2013
Really love this series and can't wait for the last book to find out how it all ends. I was sucked into the story and couldn't put these books down. The places and characters are described really well and I could imagine myself being right there with them. Definitely recommend but be warned...the romantic bits are very steamy!
on 16 August 2013
I bought the series of these books so I persevered, but continuous repetition eventually wore me down. I could only read 3% of this book before getting totally bored. I could not face another description of the so called Dragon marks, or the full on description of the copulations which seemed to happen ever other page.
on 22 July 2013
Paulette Miller has certainly created a series of books that allows your imagination to truly emerge in the story of tianna. I am on tenderhooks awaiting the fifth and final book "deaths dawn". Don't take too long Paulette!
on 7 September 2013
I have already shared my review, but to reiterate all four very exciting, not what I would normally read but unable to put them down, I am very annoyed I read them so quickly, I now can't wait for deaths dawn book five.
on 11 July 2013
Been waiting for this book to arrive and it didn't disappoint. Love the ideas and how the story is developing and can't wat to find out what happens next!
on 25 July 2013
This series is excellent, each book goes over a little from the previous books and always leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more.
on 25 June 2013
This fourth instalment was amazing and has bought all the characters together in an unexpected way, can't wait to read book five