5.0 out of 5 stars Night Embraced( Blue Fire series Book 4
This book is as brilliant as the previous three. Can't wait for book 5. You have to read these books in order.
Published 13 months ago by buddy

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be the worst series of books I nearly read......
I bought the series of these books so I persevered, but continuous repetition eventually wore me down. I could only read 3% of this book before getting totally bored. I could not face another description of the so called Dragon marks, or the full on description of the copulations which seemed to happen ever other page.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. L. Waller

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Embraced( Blue Fire series Book 4, 7 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, 28 Feb 2014
nor (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
From the very first book I was hooked although at times I wanted to shout man up at Nathanial, and I needed to skip the reputation of the explanations which got to be annoying as most of us would remember them from the previous 3 books. The characters were well described so I was able to connect with them and visualise them I was even beginning to like Ki until getting towards the end of this book.

Each book follows on from the last one so you do need to read them in order. They always finish on a cliff hanger which makes me want to read the next one to find out what happens can hardly wait for it to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I could not put these books down. I felt like I was part of this magical world, I'm am waiting with bated breath for book 5....

4.0 out of 5 stars Night embraced, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I have already shared my review, but to reiterate all four very exciting, not what I would normally read but unable to put them down, I am very annoyed I read them so quickly, I now can't wait for deaths dawn book five.

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be the worst series of books I nearly read......, 16 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Shape shifting Draak what more could you want?, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This series is excellent, each book goes over a little from the previous books and always leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Paulette Miller has certainly created a series of books that allows your imagination to truly emerge in the story of tianna. I am on tenderhooks awaiting the fifth and final book "deaths dawn". Don't take too long Paulette!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Been waiting for this book to arrive and it didn't disappoint. Love the ideas and how the story is developing and can't wat to find out what happens next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2013
Amazon Customer (scarborough england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This fourth instalment was amazing and has bought all the characters together in an unexpected way, can't wait to read book five

5.0 out of 5 stars can't wait for the next installment!, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Really love this series and can't wait for the last book to find out how it all ends. I was sucked into the story and couldn't put these books down. The places and characters are described really well and I could imagine myself being right there with them. Definitely recommend but be warned...the romantic bits are very steamy!

Night Embraced (Blue Fire, Book 4)
0.99