on 22 January 2014
We've played different versions of Yahtzee such as character ones which we do enjoy. This one is now our favourite, we have played it nearly every day since Christmas on the request of our children. It's easy to grasp how to play, and both my seven year old and fifteen year old have fun. It's fast paced, and everyone has a turn at once so no waiting around for your turn. It's exciting when you have the five seconds to hit the buzzer.
on 7 January 2014
Makes you panic which is amusing. One set of dice out of the four sets is rather hard to use as their transparency means you can see the black dots on the other sides of the dice. The buttons have to be pressed toward the middle of the button as they don't register where the lights are. Good though.
on 30 December 2013
Fabulous twist on the original game it's a lot quicker and everyone is throwing the dice at the same time
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
To be successful games need to be fun and this one certainly falls into that category.

Based on the world famous dice game, one of the important aspects here is that there is no waiting for your turn. Up to four players all roll individual dice at the same time. You are trying to match your dice with one of the eight cards shown. A knowledge of poker dice or yahtzee is an advantage but not essential. It's a hectic game as everyone is trying to match at the same time and the first person to do so hits the buzzer machine which then locks them in. At that point other players have five seconds to complete a match and activate their own buzzer.

The little machine remembers the order that players buzzed in. There's plenty of strategy to the game. Do you content yourself with a lower scoring card or continue to see if you can match a higher scorer, whilst risking the possibility of losing out altogether.

Hours of fun in this one and a good spin on the traditional game.
on 4 January 2015
I have a confession to make.
I never did play the original version of Yahtzee. I don't know how, I'm certainly old enough but our paths have somehow never crossed. But I LOVE dice games. I love dice. I used to collect all the dice from every game in the house and play, what I now realise was my own, rough version of one-man Yahtzee.
World Series of Yahtzee is pure joy in a box. Simple in concept, intense in nature, there's nothing not to love here. The constant cries of "Nooooooooo!" When someone hits their button; The panic in the air as everyone desperately flings their dice around before the five second timer runs out; The horror when you realise you've been beaten in the last hand by someone bagging a Yahtzee. At the current price I say BUY BUY BUY!
on 10 February 2015
We bought this game for our family last Christmas to play with two adults and an 8 and 9 year old. We all love Yahtzee and this game gives a modern twist to the original game. You compete with each other in a timed contest to throw one of 8 different values on the cards as shown, each one of the options is one of the traditional values i.e. 3 of a kind, full house, straight etc. Each card has a dfferent points value.

The game added an element of excitement and freshness to the traditional one. Good fun, simple if you already know the Yahtzee game and relatively quick to play.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this at a great price as a stocking filler for Christmas. Yahtzee being the one game all our kids will play together (ages 8,11,14,15) I didn't think it would be as good as the original, but the price convinced me to give it a go.
We have all thoroughly enjoyed the fast paced game. It even tempted them away from the X Box One (the devils machine)
I'm going to buy a few for the school birthday present box.
on 7 February 2014
This is a really good twist on the original game of Yahtzee but with a difference - its fast paced and as you're all rolling the dice at the same time against the clock you have to be careful of any potential cheats in the family as you're watching you're own dice!! Doesn't last too long either - we normally play the best of 5 rounds or the first to score say 500 or something.
on 9 July 2014
Good fun version doesn't last too long but you can play more than once without being bored.
on 3 February 2014
Picked this up at a bargain price to tempt my kids away from the Xbox for an hour or so. Fun game and easy to pick up- my 9 year old likes it especially and gets very competitive. Great game for the grey matter but not too taxing. If I'd have paid full price I'd have been a little dissapointed with the build quality but at under a tenner it's a steal.