5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Enigma
Published 23 months ago by lizzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Secrets
Very predictable plot and not much of a storyline. Kate isn't really a likeable character, she is selfish, self centered and a quite annoying. In fact apart from Jack very few of the characters have many redeeming qualities. Saying that it's an easy read a passes a bit of time but it went be winning any literary awards.
Published 14 months ago by Debbie Roughley

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Enigma, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading the first book in this trilogy, Enigma, so was looking forward to Secrets. I LOVED this sequel even more! It had lots of secrets to reveal and the relationship between Kate, Seb and Jack was fascinating. I honestly couldn't decide who I wanted Kate to be with - I changed my mind several times throughout the book. I now can't wait for the third book to be published.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sequel, 16 Jun. 2013
P. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Enigma the first in the series and couldn't wait for Secrets to be released. I wasn't disappointed! It really expands the relationships between the main characters and introduces new characters who really add to the story. Now I can't wait for the next book to discover who ends up with who!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5 star book!, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved Enigma and was so eager to find out how the story would unfold in the second installment of the trilogy. It was worth the wait. I dont want to spoil this book for anyone so wont go into specifics, but at one point I had to stop reading as I was so emotional about an event that I couldn't go on (very few books make me stop reading to calm myself down!). After a short break to dip in the sea (as was on holiday at the time) I carried on. This book is such a page turner, and has put my opinions on the characters into turmoil. I can not wait to see what the author delivers in the final book and it can go either way - or possibly another exciting twist. Who knows? This trilogy is full of surprises and it is very easy to get attached to the characters. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
absolutely brilliant I couldn't put it down its just as good as enigma I cant wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Although I am not the target audience for this series, I love it. Brilliantly written. You get so drawn in. The characters are so likeable and the storylines just grab your attention and imagination. I read this book in 2 sittings. I was disappointed when I got to the end, but am very happy to know that this series is to be continued. I can't wait for the next book to come out. I highly recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars another good book, 21 Jun. 2013
Miss A. Arber "anne arber" (medway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
read this in a day couldnt put it down not cant wait for the 3rd book to come out :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Well you did again another gripping book and just when you thought yeh she actually suits Seb more you twist up to make you think arr now I dont know who she sould be with. love it, hope not to have to wait to long for next chapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Can not wait to read the next ;) had me on the edge of my seat Kate and Jack i vote

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved it, couldn't put it down..... now looking forward to the decision time in part 3..... <3 Jack or Sebastian ?????

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Secrets (Enigma Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely amazing read it 3 times it is that good would definantly recommend it to any one cant wait for the next one im sure that it will be even better xx

Secrets (Enigma Book 2)