on 23 August 2013
Clannad: After Story is undoubtedly one of, if not the most poignant, moving and heartbreaking anime that exists out there. Never has a story affected me so much as this. The life that Tomoya leads with Nagisa is truly one of the best stories ever written.

The soundtrack fits perfectly with every scene, emphasising the emotional or comical values that the scene is meant to convey. And the dub, which is rare to be very good in an anime, is very good, albeit not perfect, but the characters that feature most, Tomoya, Nagisa, Akio and others have excellent voices that fit the characters very well.

In conclusion, I will say this how it is, Clannad: After Story, is an anime masterpiece that will be treasured for many years to come. I cannot recommend this and its predecessor, 'Clannad' enough. 5/5
on 27 March 2014
OK, I like (non violent) anime - but this (together with the original series) is in a league of its own. Touching, sad and heartwarming - I seriously had tears and I totally recommend it to anyone who likes a good story. I hated the fact that it ended but loved the ending - this is a keeper, even my wife agrees.
on 16 May 2015
This is a terrific series. It is very emotional and heartwarming. This series picks up from where the first series of Clannad left off, so I would recommend watching that series first. In Clannad After Story we follow the lives of Tomoya Okazaki and Nagisa Furukawa as they mature into adulthood, live together and face pain and heartbreak together on their journey. As the title Clannad suggests, this is a very family-centric slice of life anime series. It is guaranteed to make you cry, or at least feel a little bit sad and empty at times (unless you have the heart of a brick). But, it is also guaranteed to make you laugh and smile too. It is a series that I would highly recommend watching.
on 21 November 2015
*You need to have watched the first Clannad series before watching this*
I love Clannad. It is a brilliant slice-of-life Japanese anime. The characters are well developed and I got very emotionally attached to them. The animation is beautiful- I really can't fault it. You could watch it for the animation alone. There are themes of friendship, family and hope throughout which I really enjoyed.
The sense of humour in this anime is quirky. I think you either love it or you don't get it. However, I'm assuming if you're thinking of purchasing Clannad: After Story you have already watched the first Clannad series so already know about this.
on 14 March 2014
Clannad After Story Complete Series Collection [DVD]

One of anime's best-loved series, a beautiful story of romance, tragedy, and drama:

Events in After Story take place immediately after the first season, following Tomoya's final semester of high school. After declaring his love to Nagisa, they begin to have a close relationship. Their life together will be faced with unexpected challenges, as the truth behind the illusionary world and the city's legend come to light.

Item arrived as described, in good time, and in good condition, thoroughly pleased with this purchase.
on 31 August 2014
Love, love, love this series..it made me cry like nothing made me cry in my life (maybe)...At the begging I didn't wanted to buy this series because it was way to expansive...but in the end I did, because I wanted to see what will happen with them...I am so glad I did, because I loved it so much...I hope everybody will like it as much as I do...
on 6 December 2013
Heart aching, tear jerking, joyful just some of the many thing I could say about this anime I love the storyline dry well thought out and one of the only anime that has brought tears down my face defiantly in my top 5 ever a must see among lovers of romance and slice of life
on 17 September 2015
Serious is when the Teens turn into adulthood. This is trials and tribulations with adulthood and responsibility of there lives going forward. Beware there is going to be crying for you in this part 2. It's a wonderful but wacky as well and can be funny at times.
on 29 November 2014
The best(not even one of) anime i'd watched. A really touching but real story.,It is a bit too expensive for an anime but i'm not regret that i bought it. And why can't i find air from amazon
on 4 January 2016
An Absolutley Perfect Anime.
It will make you laugh, cry (Oh God it will make you cry!) You will experience literally every emotion.
I can not recommend this anime enough!