on 6 May 2011
This perfume is lovely. Like most perfume it comes in a branded box, the bottle shape is interesting and quirky. Looks good on your desk/shelf.
It is not an extremely strong perfume but it lasts all day. I often wear this to work and I can still smell it afterwards even when I have been walking around all day. I often get complimented for it. It also lasts a long time if you use it sparingly. You don't need to put much on because although its not very strong it will last. This is a good make and excellent for all ages, I love it and my mum even has a miniature which she uses sometimes.
Overall a great quality and lasting product.
on 21 December 2010
A girl at work used to spray this perfume in the office and I knew that I had to have it. There is nothing quite like it, very unique. It seems to last for ever without being overly strong. I have quite a lot of perfume but this is my number one by quite a distance.
on 11 December 2009
I love this perfume so much I bought it for myself!
Very good service from the supplier
on 1 January 2013
My daughter says it smells great and comes in attractive packaging. The crescent moon shaped bottle looks great on the dressing table. Great price for a 50ml bottle.
on 16 January 2014
I bought it because of the bottle shape. I love it from the first sight. The delivery is fast and very well with the huge box. The scent is sweet and exist about 5 hours. The base note, I think, is vanilla. I just thought Ghost perfume is used to be for the office women, but as a young girl like me, it does works. My friends all ask me about this and I always give the good recommendation.
Good choice with this price. I bought a 30ml bottle, but I decide to buy a bigger one :x
on 27 January 2013
My girlfriend loves this perfume.It isnt overpowering and has a musky type smell. I have bought before so was pleased to get it at a discounted price
on 10 July 2013
Just by looking at Ghost's Deep Night bottle you know that the perfume inside is going to be unique and mysterious. With vanilla-scented night-blooming cereus and rose in the top, the opening is a sweet and fresh floral. Personally, I cannot distinctly identify the rose - instead I get a heavy and sensually sweet vanilla with just a touch of delicate floral. In the heart, apricot, peach, and white wood come together and provide a continuation of the warmth of the top notes. They also lift the scent's impression, tempering the sweetness by adding an element of rich and fruity freshness. The white wood also contributes to this, providing depth and smokiness to the fragrance.

The sweetness returns in the base as rich and syrupy vanilla combines with earthy and warm amber to produce an aroma that feels sexy, yet cosy - like being wrapped in the arms of a lover. The overall impression is sweet, mysterious and feminine. Even if you normally don't like sweet fragrances then you should still try Deep Night, as the warmth and sensuality from the white wood and amber prevent it from being cloyingly sweet.

The scent lasts for about four hours until it starts to fade so a spritz at the beginning of the evening will mean that the sensual vanilla and amber base will come through just when you want them to... With both depth and elegance, this is a perfume that encapsulates the intrigue and excitement of a sexy summer night. Simply divine.

Check out [...] for more perfume reviews. Follow: @PagespPerfume
on 14 December 2013
Made a great birthday present for my mum, it arrived quickly and was within budget. One of my favourite perfumes to borrow when I go around to her place! ;)
on 20 October 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend. I'd seen it around a few time and wasn't sure I could remember how it smelt, however for the price I decided it was a cheap mistake if that was the case. It wasn't how I thought it would smell but it smelt better.
on 27 December 2014
So I had not smelt this fragrance before and pretty much just went on the price, as it wasn't that expensive (£16.75) For people who haven't used or smelt this before and also have no clue about all different smells (as written in other reviews) the smell is quite musky and when i first sprayed it honestly felt like it was a mans aftershave but after awhile the smell started to really grow on me and i can really say i love it, I usually go from the more fruity smells or less sharp smells as i had been using Diesel Loversdose. But the buying process and delivery was speedy! I ordered it on boxing day and it came the very next day (I have prime) but people who do not it should still come pretty speedy!