5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost moonlight, 20 Nov 2013
I love all the ghost perfumes
This one is light and delicate and the moonlight is perfect for evenings as well as for daytime

5.0 out of 5 stars mrs, 4 Nov 2013
The whole presentation from the delightful shape and beautiful colour of the bottle and the wonderful fragrance it contains is marvellously feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Moonlight - The Best perfume I have had in years, 19 Feb 2014
I have been using jean paul gaultier for some time now, and I wanted to find something a little new. I did some research on the web and this came up to which met my requirements. I have to be careful with certain brands as some give me a terrible migraine, so I was after one which was not too heavy and not overpowering, and this was the recommended one I was given. To make sure this was the right one, I went shopping during the weekend and popped into a local perfume store which had this in stock and I tried the sampler, it was beautiful. I could smell the sandalwood the moment I sprayed it on, and the infusion of delicate white chocolate base notes gave it a gentle warmth and sweetness that was woven together by the light scent of orange blossom and delicate accords of Lily of the Valley. I was willing to buy it, but they were selling it for 25.99, whereas I had seen it already on here, (Amazon) for 19.96, so I came home and I bought it right away and it arrived the next day (Monday with Prime) and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Some reviews I have noticed say that this lasts only a while, and yet, I sprayed myself with some yesterday and I could still smell it when I woke this morning, where the hints of the spicy freshness of ginger have come through. I even bought the body lotion of this version too, which is just the same. I would highly recommend this to anyone who seeks a gentle, light perfume which will give a smooth vibrant scent.

ARRAY(0xa7235fa8)