5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great product and delivered before time....will recommend
Published 6 months ago by Gaurav Gogia

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
As the saying goes " it does not do what it says on the tin". This product is absolute rubbish and is a very cheap imitation of other products on the market.All box with no effective product to go along with the box. DO NOT BUY !!!!!!!!!
Published 11 months ago by watty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Stud Action Spray: New Double Strength Get to Action Fast, the world's greates spray for men 20ml (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing for me apart from burn for 10 mins ..., 9 Sept. 2014
Did nothing for me apart from burn for 10 mins. No desensitisation what so ever.
May I had a dodgy bottle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, 1 April 2014
It's not as my expectations, it's loss of money what I say more that it's useless and I really disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't buy never again, 12 April 2014
Not working at all is not gud and don't do any reactions better with nothing better to try other items

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice air freshener!, 14 Jun. 2014
What helpful review can I give for this? Don't buy it, it never worked for me! I used another similar product which actually worked & decided to give this a try as I couldn't get the other one! Total waste of time & money!

3.0 out of 5 stars dream man !!!!!!!, 28 Jan. 2015
I brought this for my husband
As I was feeling the need for some stud action, sprayed the whole container on him from head to toe & he was transformed into Jonny Depp before my very eyes, Now 3 weeks later, I can't move, he's currently in pirate mode after the unfortunate scissor hands incident is behind us, but the doctors soon stitched his testicles back on no harm done ....... it's a must buy !!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused great confusion, 10 Jan. 2014
Charlie Daz (South of the River) - See all my reviews
I have always been an advocate of the detachable collar - so much smarter and more economical I feel. Lately, however, the old fingers have become somewhat stiffer and I am finding the collar studs increasingly difficult to insert. Chancing upon this product, I mistakenly assumed that it was a specialist lubricant to make the studs more compliant. It was only when I read the instructions that I realised that this is some sort of spray for chaps who are lacking confidence in the trouser department. Foolishly, rather than throwing my erroneous purchase away, I placed it in the bathroom cabinet, where it was discovered by Mrs Daz. As we have a Russian exchange student residing with us at the moment, I'm afraid that my good lady wife jumped to a rather hasty conclusion. The upshot was that Nadezhda Krupskaya, despite her protestations that she "had no interest in that bourgeois old man", was bundled off on the next plane to Moscow and I was banished to the garden shed.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Feb. 2015
I used this product but this product didn't affect in my penis.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
does not work waste of money

3.0 out of 5 stars Stud comparison, 29 July 2014