on 14 November 2013
This keyboard looks great, especially considering the highly reasonable price. Unfortunately, this is where the positives end for me.

Maybe I was just unlucky and received a faulty item, but the left shift key does not work - or at least, it does not capitalise. It behaves like a "shift + alt" command and produces symbols of all sorts.

This isn't the only problem. The keyboard is generally slow and unresponsive, resulting in a time lag. This makes it difficult for prolonged use, especially if you plan to type large amounts of text. I have purchased another bluetooth keyboard to replace it, which is much more responsive (and works like a dream in comparison).

I have connected this to both an iPad mini and an iPad 3, and experienced the same problems on both devices. I would certainly not recommend this product.
on 23 October 2013
Great little keyboard works well with my ipad, a lot quicker to use then the on screen keyboard! Very easy to set up and connect. However it is made out of plastic but feels firm enough. Would definantly recommend to a friend as a good cheap keyboard for your ipad or tablet :)
on 6 February 2014
Works well for my Mac, good product, uses a little amount battery and has lasted a while, it's nothing like typing on a genuine apple keyboard, however if you're looking for a good cheap alternative, its great!
on 2 October 2013
I received this today. It connected and paired well. Very scant instructions, there is mention of a micro USB on the underside, there isnt one, never mind just as long as you keep some charged batteries. The instructions also mention that for each connect you must put in a different PIN code, which presumably it gives you 'on screen'
For the price, less than 9 pounds, it is responsive and the keys are nice to use, not too small. There is no 'pound' sign.
A said for the price it is good and does what it says it will. To bring the touch keyboard up on the ipad just press the F5 button. I think a mouse would be useful, this would save having to bring up the ipad keyboard. All things considered, it does the job and I find it quicker when typing emails. It has a raised bit so that the keyboard is not flat, it is a comfortable angle. I purchased it to see if I would like an independent keyboard before spending oodles on an apple one. So when this gives up, yes I would buy an apple one. To submit this I will have to use the submit button on the ipad touch screen.
on 20 December 2013
responding after 2-3 sec
loosing connection 100 times a day
very low sensitivity so you need to punch each key to type
waste of money, not worth the 4 days waiting
you gonna buy an other keyboard after 2 days of working with this rubbish.
on 3 November 2014
Isn't awful but certainly isn't brilliant. Connection can get lost or blocked up.
on 9 October 2013
Wanted a cheap keyboard for my ipad and this fits the bill very well. Looks good - no problems pairing with the iPad at all - and keys are very responsive when typing. Very pleased with purchase, especially for the price.
on 4 February 2014
I had another Made-In-China wireless keyboard, but didn't work at all. This one is working great except a few function keys not responding. But it's a great value product in general.
on 21 September 2013
I didn't want to spend too much on a keyboard, as it probably won't get used all that much and this was perfect. It's cheap, lightweight and easy to use. It pairs quickly with my ipad mini, the keys feel solid and it looks good. It's plastic, but seems to be good quality. I'm typing this review on it. It's great for transforming the ipad into a laptop. The range seems good too. The only downside was the 'ingrish' instructions that I think were for a different model! But it's so easy to set up you don't need them.
on 5 November 2013
I bought this for use with an Apple TV box. I use it to search You Tube, which is very much faster than using the ATV on-screen display. It works perfectly, and once I had read the instructions it paired easily with the ATV, and is a 'must have' device. I think that it is terrific value for the price, which included free delivery (which was very prompt). It is 'plasticky', but this makes it light, and I do not use it for serious typing. Highly recommended.