1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible case, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Aerocool Strike-X Xtreme USB 3.0 Gaming Case with 18cm Toolless Front Red LED Fans - Black (Accessory)
I ordered myself new PC parts some weeks ago. I needed a case which meant I was in an area of big selection. I needed Prime, this was one of them options.

This case is light. And I mean LIGHT. It's also very easy to operate - it has thumbscrews on both sides and has a cutout to easily assemble CPU Cooler back plate, which, because I ued a Dark Rock Pro 2 cooler, I needed desperately.

The hard drive slots are unusually on the right side of the case (looking from front), which means if you want to install a new one, you need to take off BOTH sides (unless you already have cables installed).

The inside is spacious enough, I just made my life harder by using a massive motherboard. A full ATX mobo is going to take some sweat to get in, but that's the case with (no pun intended) every other case, too. A smaller form factor mobo would have zero issues.

Another thing I love is preinstalled 3 fans. Amazingly quiet and create a nice airflow.

And then something that blows a lot of cases out of the water - it only has two bags of screws. Ones for PSU, PCIE and 3,5" drives, and ones for mobo and 2,5" drives.

While the drive installation is "toolless", you need screwdrivers to put the hard drives into the sliding slots. Everything else is toolless however, including the optical drives. The USB3 connectors on top are a massive plus.

I love this case and it's one of the best ones I have had to use so far.