on 30 October 2013
Very pleased with the product, but was disappointed to find only 41 studs was in my order not 100 which was advertised.
on 2 April 2014
Great dull brass colour. The 4 prongs make them very secure when attached. Have been used on shoes and a jacket, smooth finish when correctly attached and survived our terrible weather recently without any movement or damage to the shoe/garment. Will be ordering more.
on 23 February 2014
Perfect for studding materials, even as thick as denim. The colour is great and will go with lots of different patterns/tones.
on 16 April 2014
Bought to jazz up my black leggings. Are all still in place even after the wash - no complaints !
on 28 October 2015
Not yet used but I received this item within a week and I was happy to see that I got exactly 100. The size seemed slightly small maybe a millimetre off but it's nothing worth losing a star so 5 still seems accurate. The gun metal colour is great and I will definitely use them at my next opportunity.
on 4 June 2016
They're perfect for what I wanted them for which was studs on a belt for my Harley quinn costume saving me paying £20+ for a studded belt.. I've ordered two extra packs because 100 didn't cover the belt but they're cheap so I'm not complaining :)
review image
on 26 April 2016
Fast delivery but the studs were smaller than i anticipated and really tough to use on anything other than cotton or linen so not quite what I was hoping for. But if you are looking for small studs to add to shirts it would be perfect. :)
on 6 November 2014
These are so so tiny, like 3mm across

I dont know what these are for, or how anyone could use them. I aimed to use them as studs though leather, so way in hell these could do it. Going to order some others
on 16 August 2014
Bought to decorate T-shirts for fancy dress competition, really easy to use - just push through and bend points in. Looked fantastic, wanted to carry on customising other items!
on 4 November 2013
I am speechless. This is exactly what I have been looking for... extremely cheap,useful and great quality. I am definitely going to purchase more of these studs!!