5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This furby is absolutely amazing when I bought this for my nine year old child she loved it I would recommend this product to anyone.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
cant stand the noise these things make.
Published 15 days ago by cardelee

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Furby Boom Sunny Electronic Plush Pink and White Polka Dots (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Furby boom, 29 Dec 2013
It's great fun for my daughters (bought two) only issue is battery life isn't brilliant, it only last two full days

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 July 2014
cant stand the noise these things make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 May 2014
This is a great toy for my 6 year old daughter, my 2 year old wants one too. We have a very loved furby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovable, 26 Feb 2014
This item is everything I expected. The only complaint is that it is difficult to undo the screws of the battery compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 18 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly and on time. My 10 year old daughter is delighted with it. We got rechargable batteries as very severe on batteries. Easy to use and great fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely furby, 10 Feb 2014
I bought this to my daughter as a birthday present and she and her little sister likes it very much. Pitty that Furby application doesn't work in my daughter Android device but she can borrow mine. I could recommend this to everyone who want to interactive plush.

5.0 out of 5 stars These fellas are excellent!, 28 Jan 2014
My oldest and youngest got furbies from Santa and my middle girl had said no until she saw theirs! Her bday New Year's Eve and Furby booms were sold out across Ireland. Thank god amazon had one, they are hilarious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Furby, 9 Jan 2014
The fur by is Colourful very fun enjoyable to play with. This toy is very sturdy. Easily stored bright coloured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Furby Boom, 3 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old Granddaughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it but I do think it is driving her Mum & Dad mad when it won't stop chatting.