Size: Large|Change

on 4 December 2013
The gloves give perfect protection to hands lifting heavy objects with strategic padding on palms and fingers. At the same time they give a good feel of the object being lifted. I have also found that they can serve rather well as driving gloves although perhaps a bit warm for this purpose.
on 21 February 2016
Very good gloves I'm a mechanic so I use them when cleaning up broken glass or when I'm doing gearboxes. And they are very good no glass has got through them nothing has torn them or pierced them I would definitely recommend and buy again.
on 2 March 2016
Got these as a present for my Brother who is a rigger. Lots of padding in the right places, nice and comfortable, very flexible feel. In my opinion you would do just as well getting a pair of good fitting leather gloves for less money ?!.
on 29 December 2014
Fits well and relatively durable
on 26 August 2015
Very comfortable, but I recommend the fingerless version as these can get very warm and clammy with extended use
on 9 October 2014
The seam on the side of the right thumb is coming apart after only a few days of light wear.
on 10 December 2014
Slightly overpriced, but a good quality product
on 6 August 2015