on 30 December 2013
I've only given it 3 stars because I don't know what it would be like to own it.
WHY?
Oddly enough what I have recieved is not the bracelet I had hoped I ordered, but what I do have I really like!
It has some weight on it and I can see it would look good on a guy too as the links are really tight together.
Its also so well polised it looked white inside.
Attached to this review is the picture of the bracelet I actually have which you can see is added along with the original bracelet. You can see why I think the one I got would also suit a fella.
review image
on 11 January 2014
These bracelets are extreamlly good value and good quality, I am really pleased with these items, they are going to make very good presents.
on 21 June 2014
Another one for the price if great, you can't go wrong. Would have like it a bit bigger, but it still fits. Love the way it looks and such an unusual link. I definitely recommend it.
on 22 April 2014
I think this item is pretty and detailed. You couldn't make one cheaper. I would recommend this item to others interested in jewellery making.
on 23 January 2015
This is a lovely bracelet quite heavy and a great price it made a great present for my friend.
on 15 October 2014
Initially I liked this very much but unfortunately it broke after a couple of weeks.
on 2 August 2014
Got here really fast and the bracket is beautiful thank you so much very happy
on 20 September 2014
Lovely bracelet, had one very similar, but not as good quality as this one.
on 20 January 2015
a very lovely braclet , nice design &looks good as well. would recommend.
on 7 January 2015
Looks lovely bought for a Christmas present,just hope it is silver