5.0 out of 5 stars Wow at delivery time and quality !
This was due to arrive on 20th Feb to 20th March, I received it today 12 Feb!
Excellent delivery speed.
Secondly.... it looks okay in the photo but it is actually a stunning bracelet!
One side of the heart is white inlay showing through a cut out pattern , other side is diamonté crystals.
It is closed by posting a small ornamental key through a...
Published 5 months ago by Nina B

2.0 out of 5 stars KALALI
not sure if I like this as it looks a little too cheap but I will have to keep this and see if I can find someone who will like this
Published 7 months ago by liddy donovan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow at delivery time and quality !, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: New Fashion Jewelry Classic 925 Sytle Women Beautiful solid silver Jewelry Heart Bracelet +velvet pouch (Jewellery)
This was due to arrive on 20th Feb to 20th March, I received it today 12 Feb!
Excellent delivery speed.
Secondly.... it looks okay in the photo but it is actually a stunning bracelet!
It is closed by posting a small ornamental key through a hoop clasp.
Would probably suit a larger wrist though.
Gorgeous piece of jewellery and excellent service and real value for money too :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Fashion Jewelry Classic 925 Style Womens silver Bracelet, 12 Jan 2014
The lady who received this for her Christmas gift was very happy, She loved it..it is beautiful, I know you take a chance on things that seem, too good to be true, but, in this and other silver jewellery I have bought from this seller, it IS NOT too good to be true!!! I have other items too from this seller, and probably will keep on buying! It's VERY affordable....and never disappointing...thank you..
Chrissie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bracelet, 11 Jan 2014
I love this bracelet and think that it is excellent value for money. I bought two. I would definately purchase from this buyer again as the quality and value is second to none !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful silver bracelet., 22 Feb 2014
When this arrived I was so pleased with it I went straight back to their website to see what other products they had on offer. This bracelet is absolutely beautiful. Worth every penny of its very reasonable price - and some ! I gave it a five star rating because I was so pleased with it. It even arrived 30 hrs - yes that is right - 30 hrs after I ordered it in the middle of the night ! I would have given it a ten star if I could. I would recommend this seller to anyone who wants to buy lovely jewellery at a reasonable price..

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Dec 2013
fantastic value for the money I was very pleased I bought two of them for xmas gifts . they looked expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet, 10 Dec 2013
Absolutely beautiful, bought as a gift but have decided to keep it for myself. Well worth the long delivery wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautlful Silver Braclet, 15 Mar 2014
I bought two of theses braclets.... for my friends as Christmas Presents..... but decidede to give them as easter presents, as they were on a diets... and din'nt think they would appreciate Chocolate's,
when they got them. they were really pleased with them said how nice they were, they showed more of our friends and now i have to buy more to cover the Christmas presents gave i away, i would recommend these to any one..very pleased with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars KALALI, 17 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 28 May 2014
A beautifully crafted and finished piece. Great size too.
Will be buying a few more for presents.
Recommended as a great value purchase that arrives safely and looks more expensive than it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
Good quality bracelet lovely and bright little bit big for my wrist but I will keep it. I would recommend to buy