5.0 out of 5 stars Love it tried for ages to find one of these ...
Love it tried for ages to find one of these with peppa pig on can't wait to give my little one it on a birthday it's up ready
Published 7 months ago by teresa holden

3.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig push along trike, issue with rear wheels
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Steve T

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it tried for ages to find one of these ..., 14 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, great little trike, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
After the mixed reviews I was a bit dubious as to whether or not it would be any good but my little one loves Peppa Pig and it was a fantastic price! It wasn't really that difficult to put together (if you think this was hard for your own sake stay away from the little tykes cosy coupe, now that was a nightmare!!)
I was mega impressed with the amount of features it had, pedal lock, foot pegs for little one to rest their feet on, the parent handle which actually turns the handle bars, the 3 point harness with adjustable straps and the surround for added safety and the sunshade which can all be altered and most can even be removed as little ones grows and no longer needs them.
I was also very impressed and surprised that it was suitable for 10 months upwards, I was a little sceptical at first as I had originally bought it for her for christmas but I decided give it to her for her first birthday instead. I needn't have worried, as soon as she saw it she was desperate to try it out and she loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars only gave it 4 as i found it hard to assemble but still a great product!, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
my daughter loves it, only gave it 4 as i found it hard to assemble but still a great product!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig push along trike, issue with rear wheels, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
We went for this trike because it was a good price and of course the kids love Peppa! First off the trike comes in lots of parts, pretty much everything needs to be put together. In the past we have bought similar toys and some of it was per-assembled, not in this case. It takes a while to build and I did resort to instructions and it’s not entirely obvious. The only fault I found is that one of the back wheels rubs as you go forward, there is no way of changing this and nothing that can be adjusted. The wheels still go round but not as freely as we would have liked. I think there is a slight issue with the design/build quality and that’s why I gave this 3 stars. That said my little girl still enjoyed it for the short summer we had!

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem is the straps are too small so she would not fit into it disappointed as this was one of the reason i bought ..., 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
bought this for my 2 years old daughter and she loves it!! Problem is the straps are too small so she would not fit into it disappointed as this was one of the reason i bought the trike. Also handle is not efficient and on top of that the pedal does not work X-((.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would like to have used the straps etc for the slightly ..., 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
Would like to have used the straps etc for the slightly older child, My grand daughter is 2 and would not fit into the straps

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this item, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
Don't buy this item, its hard to fix and not a good quality product at all. Don't buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
Bit hard 2 put together but my daughter loves it so cant complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
nice bike for 2 year old very pleased.ex price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Steer and Go Trike (Toy)
Great product, fast shipping I recommend.