4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and compact
Smart - looks like a book; tidy and compact; love the colour - red.
Easy to use; appreciate the stand and sleep mode.
Would definitely recommend this cover
Published 6 months ago by Jayne Box

2.0 out of 5 stars plastic
the case looks very plastic
its hard and not at all elegant. it's a shame because it is quite practical.
I would of liked it to have been more leathery
Published 5 months ago by Dory

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and compact, 28 Jan 2014
Smart - looks like a book; tidy and compact; love the colour - red.
Easy to use; appreciate the stand and sleep mode.
Would definitely recommend this cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Feb 2014
I was looking for a cover for my iPad mini with a retina screen. Looked at various in the shops but found they were all more money than I was prepared to pay. Looked at reviews on Amazon for a variety of covers and decided to go for this one. It has magnetic front cover to put it to sleep, is sturdy without being too heavy, is not too bulky either, and a nice bright colour so it won't get lost in my bag. Very pleased with it and very good value for money. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning for the oldies, 19 Jan 2014
We ordered this product to protect my very new IPad only a few days ago. When it arrived I was very excited and loved the colour. I quickly took it out of the package and put it on...oh no, stupidly I had put it on the wrong way round and had covered the camera aperture. No problem I thought, just remove it and replace it correctly..DOhhhh, do you think my husband or I could do it..no...
Now to explain, we are both aged and not very techy and after several emails back and forth to the company who were very rapid in there responses and due to very arthritic hands I gave up and went to my local computer shop for help..
The manager there scratched his head a bit as he didn't have one like it in store that fitted like it but then had a eureka moment and quickly managed to click it off... I still don't know how he did it..! Anyway it's now on the right way, looks great, works perfectly and I am happy apart from the fact that aged hubby scratched the IPad a bit trying to force it off.! But I can't see it so hey ho...
My point of this review is this.... If you are aged like me do look first before fitting it. I have suggested to the company that a small piece of paper explaining how to fit and remove might be useful for aging old codgers like us as there was absolutely nothing when it arrived. Today they have fully refunded us for our trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars JeTech Diamond Folio Leather Smart Cover Case for Ipad Mini in Lime Green, 31 Oct 2013
M. Luc (london) - See all my reviews
Excellent ipad mini cover, lovely bright colour, received lots of compliments.
The cover itself it solid and sturdy on the outside and has a lovely velvety feel on the inside which protects the ipad.
It fits the ipad perfectly, would definitely recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars plastic, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: JETech« Diamond Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Z- Diamond- Black) (Electronics)
the case looks very plastic
its hard and not at all elegant. it's a shame because it is quite practical.
I would of liked it to have been more leathery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've tried, 15 Feb 2014
Cat (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've used several different cases for iPads but this is by far the best. It's well made, holds the iPad snugly but at the same time it's quite easy to remove the iPad from the case. It works in a clever way in display mode, little non slip feet stopping the iPad from slipping when I'm using it to watch a film or TV. Definitely the best I've seen. Definitely recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple of weeks' use, 24 Oct 2013
Initially really liked this item but after only 2 weeks of use one of the plastic side clips broke. It must be really shoddily made as I wasn't even taking the Ipad in and out of the case (just left it in there the whole time) so there shouldn't have been any strain on the clips. It's useless now as without the clip, it won't work as a stand (the reason I bought it) so total waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for iPad mini with retina, 21 Nov 2013
I bought this case after deciding against the Apple smart case which is just too expensive for what it is. I took a chance on this one because it looked rigid and folds the way I like as a stand. It has surpassed my expectations and is the equivalent of putting a hardbacked notebook cover around your mini. It's a snug fit and takes a little pushing to get the ipad into the case, but once in it seems like it will stay in. The rigidity of the case affords great protection around the edges and this case seems much better quality than the price would suggest. The buttons are perfectly easy to get at while the ipad is in the case contrary to what some others have said on here. Finally, it uses a magnet to turn the ipad on/off when you open or close the case which is more a convenience than anything else. Very happy with my purchase and certainly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 8 Sep 2013
Nicole J. W. Frame "harry potter geek" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic little case, it fits the iPad mini perfectly. The case is very slim which is great, and the colour is lovely! I would definitely recommend this case, better than the Apple cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, 4 April 2014
The fittings snapped on cover after only a month of normal use, which means it does not hold the ipad in place now so is useless.