5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money
Published 17 months ago by Sueann

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice and slim , but not up to the job.
Published 3 months ago by Mr T

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a cover for my iPad mini with a retina screen. Looked at various in the shops but found they were all more money than I was prepared to pay. Looked at reviews on Amazon for a variety of covers and decided to go for this one. It has magnetic front cover to put it to sleep, is sturdy without being too heavy, is not too bulky either, and a nice bright colour so it won't get lost in my bag. Very pleased with it and very good value for money. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 26 Nov. 2014
Christine (Cardiff, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace a previous leather portfolio style case that did not cover the corners of the iPad and that was no longer properly putting the screen to sleep. My criteria for choosing a new case was that it must cover the corners (as one corner is now slightly damaged and rough due to a bump when in previous case) and have a magnetic closure. This case fitted the specification perfectly.

Having had my IPad for over 3 years I've gone through a lot of cases and this is the best. Even in bright red it looks very smart, it's nice and compact, the slope works very well as your not restricted to one of two position, as with other cases I found that sometimes neither position is right for keeping glare and reflections off the screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and compact, 28 Jan. 2014
Smart - looks like a book; tidy and compact; love the colour - red.
Easy to use; appreciate the stand and sleep mode.
Would definitely recommend this cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've tried, 15 Feb. 2014
I've used several different cases for iPads but this is by far the best. It's well made, holds the iPad snugly but at the same time it's quite easy to remove the iPad from the case. It works in a clever way in display mode, little non slip feet stopping the iPad from slipping when I'm using it to watch a film or TV. Definitely the best I've seen. Definitely recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars JeTech Diamond Folio Leather Smart Cover Case for Ipad Mini in Lime Green, 31 Oct. 2013
M. Luc (london) - See all my reviews
Excellent ipad mini cover, lovely bright colour, received lots of compliments.
The cover itself it solid and sturdy on the outside and has a lovely velvety feel on the inside which protects the ipad.
It fits the ipad perfectly, would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Also the silver lettering comes off pretty quickly. That said for the price it's worth ..., 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: JETech® Diamond iPad Mini Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini II with Retina Display (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display, Black) (Electronics)
Professional appearance. This is the second one purchased. The first lost a couple of the corner retainers after a short time in use. Also the silver lettering comes off pretty quickly.
That said for the price it's worth it as the first one was in constant use so light users will have no issues. Haven't see one that is a simple, slim line and looks the part for anywhere near this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning for the oldies, 19 Jan. 2014
We ordered this product to protect my very new IPad only a few days ago. When it arrived I was very excited and loved the colour. I quickly took it out of the package and put it on...oh no, stupidly I had put it on the wrong way round and had covered the camera aperture. No problem I thought, just remove it and replace it correctly..DOhhhh, do you think my husband or I could do it..no...
Now to explain, we are both aged and not very techy and after several emails back and forth to the company who were very rapid in there responses and due to very arthritic hands I gave up and went to my local computer shop for help..
The manager there scratched his head a bit as he didn't have one like it in store that fitted like it but then had a eureka moment and quickly managed to click it off... I still don't know how he did it..! Anyway it's now on the right way, looks great, works perfectly and I am happy apart from the fact that aged hubby scratched the IPad a bit trying to force it off.! But I can't see it so hey ho...
My point of this review is this.... If you are aged like me do look first before fitting it. I have suggested to the company that a small piece of paper explaining how to fit and remove might be useful for aging old codgers like us as there was absolutely nothing when it arrived. Today they have fully refunded us for our trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for iPad mini with retina, 21 Nov. 2013
I bought this case after deciding against the Apple smart case which is just too expensive for what it is. I took a chance on this one because it looked rigid and folds the way I like as a stand. It has surpassed my expectations and is the equivalent of putting a hardbacked notebook cover around your mini. It's a snug fit and takes a little pushing to get the ipad into the case, but once in it seems like it will stay in. The rigidity of the case affords great protection around the edges and this case seems much better quality than the price would suggest. The buttons are perfectly easy to get at while the ipad is in the case contrary to what some others have said on here. Finally, it uses a magnet to turn the ipad on/off when you open or close the case which is more a convenience than anything else. Very happy with my purchase and certainly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice and slim , but not up to the job., 24 Mar. 2015
This is my second JEtech cover for my iPad, and to say I'm disappointed. On arrival it looked great , it had a hard plastic frame to secure in the iPad and hard back and front making it very slim and ideal for me to just slip into my bag. That is where my praise ends I'm afraid. The first cover lasted 3 months. Firstly the little adhesive pads to stop the iPad slipping when in a stand up position just came off, dispute being given another set that came with it , these again lasted no time at all. Then one of the plastic securing corners broke, leaving 3 to hold the device thus leading to another one breaking and the device was no longer held in place, hence the life span of 3 months, it was used every day.
I ordered a second one, as I liked the overall look and thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt that this was a faulty one. I've now had this one 1 week and the adhesive pads have already given up the ghost. To say the least this doesn't bode well for me putting new one on (which are supplied again) however the coners have not broke yet, but it does mean I have to watch my iPad in the nearly flat position. When this breaks I WONT be buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 8 Sept. 2013
Nicole J. W. Frame "harry potter geek" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic little case, it fits the iPad mini perfectly. The case is very slim which is great, and the colour is lovely! I would definitely recommend this case, better than the Apple cover.