1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars IT'S UNIQUE! I LOVE IT! (but upset for no artwork in Special Edition), 1 April 2014
This review is from: Machinarium Special Edition (PC/MAC DVD) (Video Game)
I don't remember when the last I play point and click adventure when I was a kid but this game was astonishing! I admired for the first time I ordered it's about hand sketches concept style for the background, it's beautiful! The music was great suitable, fit for this type of game. The puzzle actually really hard, and maybe I'm not the type of puzzle person but without a guide, maybe I cannot finished. I like how they present the concept that the game without writing, it's just symbol to gave the message and the story. If you like point and click adventure with different concept of presentation and unique, try this out!

The point I gave 4 star instead of 5, actually the content on it. I buy for the Special Edition that writing on the case that you can get digital soundtrack and artwork but when I opened, there are nothing in there except CD game. There are nothing such manual or paper or something like that. When I check CD game content, I got there are soundtrack for mp3 format but still not include artwork just like they advertise on cover for Special Edition. So, if you read this and know something, please reply me.

Machinarium Special Edition (PC/MAC DVD)