Colour: Matt Black|Style Name: Double Up Down|Change

on 3 January 2015
We got a small porch fitted and I was looking for exterior lights which were a bit different from the standard lantern style. The pictures of these looked good and they also looked modern, but as a lot of us know, an item can look completely different when it's in ones hand.

It was the exact opposite with these lights though because as it turned out, the pictures actually didn't do them justice. They looked fantastic and felt nice and sturdy.

When fitted, they really look good on the wall and that's only during the daylight. They look even better as night and we've gotten a lots of comments from the neighbours, saying how well they look and asking where we bought them.
I fitted a polished chrome 2 digit house number underneath one of them and the down light really makes it sparkle at night.

Overall I'm absolutely delighted with them and so is my wife, who is taking all the credit from the neighbours for being the one that picked them out.
on 16 August 2014
We are very pleased with these lamp units, we bought eight of them for the outside of our house and they look fantastic and very modern looking. The only thing I need to do is replace the halogen bulbs with LED ones in order to cut down the energy use.
on 26 January 2014
Purchased two of these lights. Placed at either side of a front double door entrance.Very pleased with them. Bright and stylish, will be purchasing another two for either side of the garage door.
on 20 April 2015
Nice modern light, easy to fit, gives good light for highlighting the builds profile , I have LED gu10s fitted and the look very nice, no good for security lighting but great for profile lighting, bought two and intend to buy more
on 9 January 2014
The product delivers as it promises and looks stylish, I'm very pleased with the result, be prepared to put your own lamps in as in the first three days 3 of the 4 bulbs failed but since replacing them all has been good.
on 18 December 2014
Good modern looking outdoor wall light. A bit fiddly attaching the light to the wall bracket - could do with a small hand to get the nut on to the screww head. I fitted a LED bulb - warm white - excellent.
on 20 April 2016
Bought one of these at our last house and placed it above our house number, makes a real statement at the front of the house.
Will be getting one for our new house also.
Only down side is it is a little fiddly to change the bulbs out.
I swapped the bulbs out with some colour changing ones to produce some different effects and moods depending what we had going on at the house.
I have seen people ask questions about whether LED bulbs can be used, yes they can.
review image
on 20 November 2014
the design is great and look very posh the light it gives off is perfect
on 18 February 2016
Arrived in good time. This light is smaller than it appears in the photos. The light output is mainly downwards (so ok to illuminate a house number etc) so not very useful if you want to light up an outdoor area such as a patio.
on 10 January 2014
Lights look brilliant on the wall. Received positive comments from others on how well they look. The are a feature. Note: their design means they don't light up the garden area extensively like a security light or spotlight would but they're not meant to. They shine up and down the wall beautifully.