on 15 January 2014
I purchased this for my Great Nephew who is 2 and s soon as he saw the monkey he wanted to play! It is great for keeping the kids active and many a laugh was had especially when the monkey seemed to chase him, not sure what happened when he took it home as they have 3 chiahuahas who probably joined in the chase. Would definately recommend for any age.
on 13 February 2014
Nephew loved this and it certainly gave us a bit of exercise playing the game ... even the family dogs joined in.
on 22 December 2013
Bought this along with another, great price, granddaughters will love it not sure about my daughter !! Will create lots of noise !! Payback time for grandma !!
on 24 January 2014
I bought 2 of these both for 3 year olds and girl and a boy. None of them were really impressed to be honest so a little disappointed they weren't impressed.
on 4 February 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old on his birthday. wouldn't recommend as he lost interest in it very quickly.
on 24 February 2014
Got this for someone as a Christmas gift, great game that was actually a lot of fun. Beware those little monkey's fly!! So unless your in a good area you'll be hunting or hours!
on 8 January 2014
brilliant game that the kids had for christmas. Best thing is that it doesn't require batteries. The only thing I have noticed is that if the kids press "cheeky" too hard all of the monkeys go flying out of the barrel too quickly resulting in the children searching for the monkeys.
on 26 July 2014
bought this for the grandchildren but when opened I was not very impressed with the game thought it was very flimsy and did not work how the box states
on 10 October 2014
Came quickly but lost most of the monkey first time playing, those little things really do fly!!! My 3yr old loved it tho so good for the price.
on 23 February 2015