Colour: Black|Size: 10|Change
Price:£22.95+ £2.25 shipping

on 20 January 2011
Bought this wetsuit to snorkel in the sea - really pleased with it. Seems like a very good price for a quality product. As recommended in the seller's write up, I went up one size on my normal dress size and the wetsuit is surprisingly comfortable and even quite flattering (for a wetsuit!). It is relatively thin mm neoprene, which adds to the comfort factor, but probably wouldn't be warm enough for very cold conditions.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2012
I purchased this item in a size 20 last week. My first wetsuit for my first time doing more than having a paddle in the sea.

Well what can I say, it was quite a cold afternoon in Devon, the sea at Exmouth was a little choppy and it was raining on and off, however after the initial shock to the system upon entering the water past knee depth I stayed warm, had good movement and was able to swim and splash about like an idiot with no problems. The wetsuit fitted my womenly fiqure (for which read big bum, wide hips and boobs) very well. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Very much recommended.
on 19 December 2013
Very pleased with the speed of delivery. Its really well made and I was aware they were cut small by the comments left by other purchasers but I'm usually a 10 and this is a very tight fit 12 but a 14 would be too big.
Bemoaning the fact that I cannot swim on the north Kent coast outside the very warm period I thought I'd investigate the possibility of purchasing a shortie wetsuit to keep my core warm and cosy and protected from sea monsters. Anyway, this very reasonable priced suit caught my eye and reading the range of useful reviews on the site regarding sizing I thought I'd contact the company to ask their advice and am glad I did. It's rare in this day and age to encounter such excellent and personal customer service and I'd recommend this fantastic company to anyone.

Lynn from Big Orange Watersports was very helpful and steered me towards the most suitable size for my shape - as a busty 16 I opted for a size 18 and it's a great fit. I opted for the pink colourway and the side pannelling gives a wonderful shape to the figure and I'll feel proud when I hit the stony beach. I will update this review further once I've had a dip in the briny ocean/Thames Estuary!
on 13 September 2011
I received this item the next day after ordering, very happy with the quick delivery. It fits perfectly, I'm a good size 12 with a large bust, sometimes a 14, so I ordered the 14 as I know how tight they are to get into. Good fit, very pleased with it. I just wish I'd ordered the full length one as I was in Ireland in the Atlantic, and it was way too cold for bare legs!! However, great shortie and I would buy from this company again.
on 29 August 2013
First ever wet suit purchased - very good much nicer than some of the other wetsuits around. Went for the 3mm as advised this is a good general all rounder for UK waters. When the weathers hot can feel a little warm in suit - so not the sort of thing you'd want to have on too long :) on warmer days. If you enjoy the sea but dislike the cold - this is the suit for you! highly recommended well worth the money.
on 18 July 2011
Loved this item and perfect for body boarding in cold Cornish sea. But, was too small (suggest go up a size if between sizes)but very helpful and friendly staff at the company made it extremely easy to return item and exchange. Highly recommend using this company and buying this item. Great value for money.
on 14 July 2014
really good quality but I ignored the comments about ordering a size above your normal size and its too small. So if you are a size 12 you need a size 14 definitely
Dont be vain like me, you will only have to send it back for being too small. lol
on 6 August 2011
I have used full length wetsuits for playing about in the sea, locally, with dog, but found them impossible for swimming. I bought this one for the sole purpose of swimming on holiday on Sark (channel islands) where the sea is never warm! For the cost involved the quality is excellent; it was comfortable to swim in; and nice and light either to pack in your luggage - or, as I did, send it to Sark, and return it home by post. I would certainly recommend it to others. One of the reviews recommended going up a dress size which was excellent advice. I am a fairly small size 10, but bought a size 12 wetsuit which was easy to put on and take off. A smaller size would certainly have been too tight.
on 3 September 2013
I reviewed the speed of the delivery and quality of the product already very positively and said I'd review it again after use, and once again very positive! No breakages or anything of the sort, fits perfect, kept me as warm as I could be in the Cornish sea, and very easy to move in. 100% would recommend.