5.0 out of 5 stars Samurai Forever
Published 16 months ago by JustAnotherTimeLord

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt work
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Robert Watling

5.0 out of 5 stars Samurai Forever, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Power Rangers Samurai - Volume 4 - The Ultimate Duel [DVD] (DVD)
This looks to be the final volume of Samurai except for the release at the end of October which I will get on to in a minute. This volume contains the last 3 episodes 'Boxed In', 'Broken Dreams' and 'The Ultimate Duel', as well as the Halloween special 'Party Monsters' and the Christmas special 'Christmas Together, Friends Forever'. The inclusion of the Christmas special surprised me as Channel 5 never aired it and the release at the end of October is titled with the name of the episode, so if that episode is already on here then what could possibly be on there? I guess we'll find out.

The last 3 episodes are decent and possibly Samurai's best, finally revealing the dark back story of Dayu and Decker and also, for now, finishing the arc of Deker's desire to duel Jayden. The Halloween special is so bizarre, yet it makes perfect sense. Funnily enough the puns make me chuckle rather than irritate me in that episode. The Christmas special is cheesy in very sense of the word, but this is Power Rangers so you'd expect that. Still, at least it's better than the horrific 'Alpha's Magical Christmas' from the Mighty Morphin' days.

There are no special features, but (and this really surprised me) there is a free pack of trading cards (the European ones) which I believe are the final ones for now. Like I said in my last review, I hope they release Super Samurai on Dvd, but I expect they might jump straight to Megaforce early next year, but I'm just guessing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power rangers samurai, 29 Jun 2014
It's was ok it's a good dvd and got to me fast by post it's very good and I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my cousin, 11 Jun 2014
bought this for my cousin he love's it and delivery was very quick would buy again maybe get the whole box set for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Ranger, 7 Feb 2014
my son just loves the Power Rangers he has probably got every dvd and no doubt will be getting more as they come out x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Sep 2013
My son loved it. exactly what he wanted and a good price. Just what he wanted will spend hours with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Of The Set!, 16 Aug 2013
K. Daniels "Kyle" (UK) - See all my reviews
Hooray - the Power Rangers are back! I picked up this DVD the other day and absolutely love it. I've now completed my Power Rangers Samurai Season 1 DVD collection and this is definitely the best of the set. All the episodes here are great and an epic ending to the show. Rhinosnorus is on the rampage and the Power Rangers are back to put a stop to it! Also included here is some of the specials too like the Halloween and Christmas ones, which are great fun.

It's a must for all Power Ranger fans! You'll looove it!

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt work, 16 Aug 2013
Mr. Robert Watling "gamergeek25" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
bought this a few days after it came out was really looking forward to watching it as i have gotten to love watching power rangers samura sadly didnt get to watch this as wen i popped it in my dvd player it refused to load took it back to hmv and got a second one same thing it didnt load its a real shame as i was hoping to watch this volume see how it all ends this series has gotten a alot of critism saying it isnt as good as previous series its pretty good i say but my advice is unless u get a copy that will work its not worth buying as mine did not load but im still going to watch the series as its currently being shown on channel 5 the cards are great tho just shame abt the dvd maybe it was coz i got it from hmv i dont know but just a friendly warning to anyone thinking of getting this volume its good but some copys do not load at all thanks for reading hope this helped great series tho

Power Rangers Samurai - Volume 4 - The Ultimate Duel [DVD]