Price:£46.23+ £7.99 shipping

on 2 March 2014
Geary gun. Easy to use and construct. Has a few jamming issues where you have to be a lot more heavy handed with it then I'd like but cool all round.
on 7 February 2016
Note - this is the "grey trigger" (reduced performance) version - 23m vs 30m as compared with the US version.
Some EU countries have laws restricting firing speeds of toy guns, and so Hasbro produced the EU version to the lowest specification. Hence the restriction to the 23m firing range.
If you want more "bang" for your money, you are better off buying the blue "Sonic Ice" version as it has the full firing range of 30m.
Unfortunately, that version does not seem to be widely available anymore.
I personally would not spend over 50 quid on a restricted version.
on 12 June 2015
My sons favourite Nerf gun.
We have a LOT of Nerf guns and my second son is the proud owner of the centurion (my poor jealous husband :)... As you can imagine - the centurion is the battle champ in every fight...
My son is very happy
on 19 January 2015
all nerf products my 8 year old son have been the same. Springs are no good and jam, this damages the bullets which then need replacing and eventually stops working altogether. Fun toy, but too expensive to stop working after a few plays. I'm contacting hasbro.
on 30 July 2015
great product, but think a little bit on the heavy side, quite cumbersome for a 9 year old.
on 8 June 2015
I have had this Nerf gun for a while now and I have had no problems with it despite what I have read about it jamming and destroying bullets. If you are gentle with it and make sure the pin is pushed all the way forward then you should not have any trouble with it. It does not fire quite as far as advertised but still a really fun Nerf blaster.
on 7 April 2014
well made toy good value does what it says should do, works well and lookes like it will give lots of pleasure and fun
on 5 November 2014
Completely met my expectations. The service was excellent and would be happy to purchase again.
on 23 March 2016
This blaster was good at first and had good ranges but after about a month, mine could no longer be cocked and I had bought 3 10 dart refills and it had shredded all the darts!
I tried taking apart and looking at it but there wasn't any thing that was clearly wrong.
Other Nerf mega guns have been good though for example, the cyclone shock and the big shock are both very good and you can buy them both for less than this gun.
I would advise to buy those two instead.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2015
My son loves this but we were quite disappointed at how quickly it seemed to chew the bullets up!