5.0 out of 5 stars Green Smoothies
A very interesting little book to have in your collection. Some very different combinations of fruits and vegetables makes for tasty smoothies I would not have thought to make myself.
Published 3 months ago by Pyogenes Gruffer

3.0 out of 5 stars SO SO
got this as it was free and need some idea of green smoothie and must admit some did taste really good
Published 3 months ago by Brenda Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Smoothies, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Detox Book (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing drinks for summer, 17 April 2014
Refreshing drinks for summer that are good for you into the bargain! Lovely!

I should have bought the paper edition (if there is one) to leave in the kitchen as my Kindle is usually by my bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipes, 9 April 2014
C. Mullins (Staines-upon-Thames, UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy to have got this book as a freebie on Amazon! Some lovely recipes and some interesting variations provided too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition, not easy to find recipe needed. Easier to use in paperback. Great recipes, 29 April 2014
B. Cowie - See all my reviews
Bought the kindle edition, as I wanted the book NOW! But in hindsight it wasn't a great idea, I should have purchased the paperback version. To find a recipe I have to go page by page to get to the smoothie I want. Kindle doesn't have the ability to have an index and be able to choose from that which page is required.

IF I had purchased this in paperback it would have been great. Lots of wonderful ideas on how to get our 7 a day, using vegetables and fruit. I had a smoothie containing spinach and cucumber, amongst other things. Very green (as the title suggests) and very tasty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 July 2014
Brill little book with some unusual recipes to follow

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 15 May 2014
Really enjoy the recipes are straight forward to make. My only complain is that is a bit too short. I would recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars SO SO, 5 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow recipes, 26 May 2014
I would recommend this to anyone, whether you want to lose weight or not. The recipes are simple and the ingredients are easily obtainable. The kindle version is easy to use and you can go straight to your favourite recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars very healthy, 9 July 2014
I have only tried a couple of the smoothies from this book.one which I have for breakfast which is a good wake me up & keeps me going until lunch, feel so much better after drinking it. Would highly recommend getting this

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014