Size: 8 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£80.40

on 4 March 2014
These are good for my particular gait and very comfortable. They are now discontinued for some reason but highly recommended. The only thing is you need to watch for the heel area which can be prone to damage so take care when putting on
on 24 July 2014
This is my second pair - the first one was bought is a high street store after gait tests which showed that I am an overpronator. When decided about the initial purchase, I took account that I had a knee surgery - ACL reconstruction - and wanted to have the best possible support and softness.

My Asics led me from a 5K beginner to a marathon in a year. After c 1000km I started feeling that they were not that soft any more, so bought the second pair. Still, haven't thrown away the first pair and can sometimes run in them - eg when the second pair is still wet.

Light, soft shoes, no problem with pronation and the knee feels alright (although admittedly, reminds about itself from time to time but only after my very long runs). Recommended for overpronators.
on 23 October 2013
The GT-2000 is an update to the classic Asics running trainer. It has been remodelled to be lighter and it is noticeable when running. An excellent trainer.
on 30 March 2014
These are a very good running shoes, light with plenty of cushioning and support around the ankle. Went from 40:45 to 39.56 for 10k so the spring and weight improve performance.
on 25 February 2014
Having bought Asics brand for years they fit me we'll.
Excellent fit and great shoe for traing.
Cushioning is good.
Delivered on time
on 5 March 2014
I have tried numerous makes and models of ASIC trainers and these are by far the best yet. Extremely comfortable and arrived within the timescale.
on 22 June 2014
The GT-2000 is a big improvement on its predecessor. It's quite a bit lighter and fits much better. I can recommend this shoe to all ASICS fans.
on 25 April 2016
I have used these for the past 3 years and found them to be both comfortable and durable. I will likely get another pair when these wear out.
on 31 May 2014
Love Asics trainers, they always support your foot and are comfy with no rubbing. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
on 26 March 2014
Good shoes for running. In my opinion, this shoes is for the ones who want to workout or running begginers.