Size: 10 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£82.51

on 4 March 2014
These are good for my particular gait and very comfortable. They are now discontinued for some reason but highly recommended. The only thing is you need to watch for the heel area which can be prone to damage so take care when putting on
on 24 July 2014
This is my second pair - the first one was bought is a high street store after gait tests which showed that I am an overpronator. When decided about the initial purchase, I took account that I had a knee surgery - ACL reconstruction - and wanted to have the best possible support and softness.

My Asics led me from a 5K beginner to a marathon in a year. After c 1000km I started feeling that they were not that soft any more, so bought the second pair. Still, haven't thrown away the first pair and can sometimes run in them - eg when the second pair is still wet.

Light, soft shoes, no problem with pronation and the knee feels alright (although admittedly, reminds about itself from time to time but only after my very long runs). Recommended for overpronators.
on 8 July 2014
I have run in Asics Gel Kayanos for a number of years and thought I would try these.
I am not a light runner (13 stone) and over pronate, so was dubious about moving from what I am used to. However, these trainers feel lighter than my previous and are supportive enough.
So far having done 2 10k runs in them, I am very happy.
on 23 October 2013
The GT-2000 is an update to the classic Asics running trainer. It has been remodelled to be lighter and it is noticeable when running. An excellent trainer.
on 15 May 2014
Supple, light, with perfect cushioning under the toe area and the heel... Probably the best pair of running shoes I've ever bought.... Many times in the past, with other running shoes, it's taken many miles for me to break them in and get over "numb-toe-syndrome", but these GT2000's fitted like a comfortable glove and felt good right from the very first step. It may be coincidence but in my first run wearing them I set a PB, they felt like a natural extension to my feet, my Sole!!!...
The order to delivery was exceptionally quick, very pleased...
on 10 October 2014
Decent trainer from Asics - feel well made an with some good cushioning, whilst also being lightweight. Didn't give 5 stars as I did get a couple of small blisters after my first 5.5 mile run in them, but not under the arches where I'm normally prone to blistering - instead just on the inside of each heel. Not large blisters though and not sore at all, so it might be that these shoes just need a few more miles to break them in properly.
on 1 April 2014
This is my second pair of GT2000. Running between 8 to 10 K 4 times a week. I have flat feet and these have been very comfortable as an over pronator. No blisters ever with these. Only comment was only lasted 350K before needing a new pair to avoid knee ache.
on 30 March 2014
These are a very good running shoes, light with plenty of cushioning and support around the ankle. Went from 40:45 to 39.56 for 10k so the spring and weight improve performance.
on 25 February 2014
Having bought Asics brand for years they fit me we'll.
Excellent fit and great shoe for traing.
Cushioning is good.
Delivered on time
on 5 March 2014
I have tried numerous makes and models of ASIC trainers and these are by far the best yet. Extremely comfortable and arrived within the timescale.