5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
I bought these pads for my skinny 8 year old and they fit really well. they look great and really do the job well. My daughter absolutely loved them and I will definately be buying another set for my son and for my daughter when she either breaks these or grows out of them.
Published 8 months ago by J. Leverett

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good adjustable fitting
The elbow pads have strap fittings that are too long even after adjustment and they slip so my 6 year old can't use these. The hand guards are a bit bulky and hard for little hands to move inside them.
Published 2 months ago by DF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 20 Dec 2013
J. Leverett (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 6 Oct 2013
Ideal for beginner child skater & seem to be hard wearing & good protection :) Great choice of colours too. My 8 year old daughter loves the purple :)

5.0 out of 5 stars All round excellent., 9 Dec 2013
Impressed with the quick dispatch.
Product good value for money.
My Granddaughter doesn't usually like to wear the pads but she liked these ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good set., 7 Mar 2014
Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Bought these in different colours for the kids to go with their skateboards. Offers good protection while still looking cool. I'm happy and they're happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good adjustable fitting, 11 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 20 Jun 2014
My daughter wanted pink ones and she is very happy with these. Great protection for hands and knees. They are very scratched now, which shows how many times they helped my daughter not to get injured and she is quite a good skater now. They are worth every penny. Absolute must for skating in the park. Get the right fit. If you get pads size up, they will keep slipping off. I got large ones, thinking that she may use them until she is 15, but elbow pads are too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 4 Jan 2014
these pads are perfect value for money and easy to put on and come in good choice of colours....great stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple Pad Set, 3 Jun 2014
Bought two lots of these. One set for my 9 year old girl and another for my 10 year old boy. They are great colours, made well, strong. Really have saved the tears to bumped knees, elbows and wrist. so impressed and so cool, now I intend to buy yet another set for my younger daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well delivered!, 9 July 2014
Really supportive,only thing I'd say is the material could be different as the elbow pads irritated my arms. But yeah supportive if you fall. Well packaged,nicely presented and it comes in a pack with separate compartments for the different types of padding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Jun 2014
Got three sets, two purple and white for my children and they are very happy with them. Use them for roller skating. Good sizes, good quality, colour, easy to use. Elbow protection has slightly too long stripes, but we just cross them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›