5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait
I have just finished reading Blood Politics the 4th book in the Blood Destiny series and I am so disappointed that I can't download the next one in line right away! Hurry up Helen! I am absolutely enthralled by your characters and storylines.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. U. Maclean

3.0 out of 5 stars Immature pointless story
Spoiler warning. The heroine just gets used by everyone and actually lost the fight with the bad guy at the end of the book. I think it was meant to be some sort of epic cliffhanging shocking ending to lead into the next book but in the end it was just a weak ending which left a bad taste. Sigh!
Published 19 months ago by K. Chee

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait, 18 Jun 2013
Mrs. U. Maclean (NLW- UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
It was fun to see the relationship developing between Corrigan and Mackenzie and even better that none of my favourite characters were wiped out this time!
Keep up the good work. (Sad pedant that I am, I also enjoyed the lack of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that normally litter Kindle books).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic instalment in the series, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not one to normally review books but I feel that this book, and the series as a whole, are fantastic.
Since the first page of the first novel I have been hooked and have read the series with a sense of excitement that is all too missing from novels these days.
A gripping read that makes me genuinely care about the characters and feel their emotions with them, not something that happens very often!

If you're reading this review them you must be thinking about reading the series, take my advice and do it!
I bet you'll like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I don't review many books, although I read like a fantasy loving maniac, but this series has been utterly brilliant. I would put it on a level with Twilight, which I loved. It's 'stay awake until you finish' storytelling. The characters are all strong, it's well written, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I could have wished that the two main characters got together a little earlier, but understand that the storyline demanded the frustrating delay. I would thoroughly recommend this to all parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars When can I get the next one?, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I stumbled upon this series a few days ago and swallowed them all. Brilliant. But it leaves me with one problem- when can I get the next one? I'm an addict now and I need to know what happens next! Give me more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one!, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Really loved this one. I've enjoyed the previous ones but this one keeps you hanging on to find out what happens next &all sorts of plotlines going on. Loved the addition of Aubrey the cured vamp, some bits made me laugh out loud. Don't want to give anything away but oh Corrigan & oh Mack!! Real cliffhanger at the end. Now what Mack?
Write faster Helen!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
brilliant cant wait to read the next one... great delivery good seller well happy thanks using this seller again thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody good read, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I discovered this series by accident and have been hooked since. Can't wait for the next one will Mack and Corrigan hook up again and can they beat the bad guy?

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Having just finished the book, I want the next one but sadly I will have to wait. The series so far is brilliant and I really enjoyed reading them. I would recommend this book, I love the characters and the story, so original. Please hurry with book 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 hours later and ive finished all 4 books.... NEXT ONE PLEASE!!!!, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This series has kept me hooked and was fast reads but good ones! This 4th installment was better than the others.
The fact that i started this series at 2pm and am now writing this review at 3am shows that i have no been able to put it down. The last line of this book had me shouting noooooooo. And close to tears. Brilliant story line. Literally dying for the next book.....going to be a long wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded and read all four in a matter of days. I just hope number five is out soon as I really want to know how things pan out for all the characters

Blood Politics (Blood Destiny Book 4)