on 27 December 2013
It was not until the package was opened did I see in the small print on the box that this Tardis does not fly and will only spin when manually operated. I do not recall reading this when I chose and ordered from Amazon. Very poor value for money. Again a poor description as it does not do what it says and that is to "Spin & Fly".
on 14 January 2014
I like it but it doesn't make any noise when picking it up though as I thought it would do.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this for my husband, and I did expect it to spin as it says on the bow. However it doesn't spin, unless you spin it yourself using your finger. Terrible product description, misleading to the consumer and we are very disappointed.
on 29 November 2013
Great little model Tardis - just the right size for sitting on my desk. But, when I put in three AAA batteries and turned it on, the sound was deafening!

So, I decided to disconnect the speaker - it was actually quite easy. If you want to do it (at your own risk!), this is how: remove screws from base and carefully remove the cover with a scalpel. Carefully remove the two springs that close the doors (but don't remove the two screws holding the doors in), take out the spring loaded push button and the plastic disc that lets it spin. Gently pull the base down and the doors will come away with it (when you put it back together you'll need to push the doors inwards slightly, not too tricky).

Carefully remove the screws to the roof. Prise the roof off gently where it meets the pillars (I used a scalpel). You'll see the light and some wires. The yellow (on mine anyway) goes to the speaker. I cut one of the yellow wires with some nail clippers and reassembled it. Popped the batteries back in and it worked a treat!

Of course, you could risk breaking it if you do this so if you don't want to damage it then leave well alone but for me (and a tenner) it was well worth the risk.
on 8 June 2013
I think it is great, I highly recommend it to those interested. Only little problems but they wont effect the amazing detail aided to this wonderful doctor who toy.
on 6 October 2015
No, it doesn't fly, but my 4 year old loves it regardless. Great sound effects and good value for money.
on 31 May 2015
The sound effects are great, but it really should not say FLY on the advertising blurb as it doesn't.
on 8 March 2015
All this three items are dedicated as a gift for my nephew. I'm sure it will be a great easter egg.
on 15 March 2014
Delivered in time. Packaging in good condition. Looked good but didn't work. Had to return it. Disappointing as present for Dr Who fan.
on 8 February 2014
I was looking for something a little different for my niece this year, and I know she loves this doctor. This is really great!