Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Carpet Cleaning|Change

on 9 October 2013
This stuff is amazing. I was on the verge of buying a new carpet. I have a very old dog and bless her she does have accidents. A friend of mine loaned me her Vax washer. I ordered this on Tuesday evening and it was delivered next day at 1.45. I've just cleaned 4 carpets. And they are like new, I am so impressed. Really I am. As I said I was going to replace one carpet, with wood flooring, (which I didn't want) But now I'm going to buy my own vax machine instead. And obviously some more of this. I would certainly recommend this solution
22 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2013
We almost replaced our carpet due to dogs accidental peeing at night. Both dogs are house trained but they do have accidents! This has saved us thousands of pounds and recommend this to all pet owners.
on 8 February 2014
Does what it says on the bottle lovely smell will buy again and recommend it to friends and family. a little goes a long way.
on 28 August 2014
We've tried other VAX standard products to get smell of cat urine out of a carpet using our carpet cleaner and it didn't work. This did.
on 8 January 2014
3 Border Collies live with me top marks for this product doe what it says on the tin. Will buy again.
on 30 May 2014
Good product it cleaned all the little stains caused by my wee dog sneezing, plus it leaves a nice smell in the house
on 30 September 2015
This is an excellent carpet cleaning solution. You only need a little each time you clean as it must be diluted. It gets your carpet lovely and clean and leaves a gorgeous fresh smell in the room. You must remember that after the carpet is completely dry you must vaccuum to remove all the dry residue left behind. A bottle will last absolutely ages. By the way, I use this in my Bissell Carpet cleaner as it was cheaper than the Bissell solution.
on 27 January 2016
Can't beat this price I always use this fluid in my fax carpet cleaner and it makes the job so easy,at this price I can afford to dot he carpets a little more often and coupled to Amazon service all was great.
on 30 November 2014
Have used this product before when we bought the vax machine brought our rug up like new after our German shepherd lying all over it. Also cleaned our carpets well, the colour of the water was really bad.
on 7 March 2016
We have a Vax carpet cleaner and this product works really well. Pets have a habit of returning to the scene of their crime if you don't take care of the smell.We sometimes use other products to make sure but this is really good at removing stains and smells.