on 27 September 2013
i am no techie but the sound produced is really good to my ears. it does make viewing tv and movies a lot more involving.
i live in a multi and i have to watch the volume but its still a great buy.. you can hook up two devices via the rca cables. their is an
optical digital connection also but i cant get it to sync with my lg tv.the instructions from both the sound bar and the tv are not very clear about how to achieve this type of connection. i like the fact that it is one piece of kit ie sub woofer included. one gripe would be the remote which wont change the sound source when you have two machines wired up. you have to do this on the unit.the remote lets you control the volume and the base and treble inputs. all in all a good piece of kit but if you are a real techie you may want more but it suits me
on 13 February 2014
I bought this because it has an optical input, and it works great.

Unfortunately it's remote is really bad.
It didn't work at first, then after a week, it suddenly started working, and now after two months it's stopped working again.
Luckily I copied it's functions to a universal remote with a learn feature.(I couldn't find a code that worked with it)

So...I recommend doing the same.
Or risk permanently losing the ability to adjust the bass and treble; which is needed as it's default bass is too strong.
Saying all that, otherwise it's a really nice speaker.
on 19 February 2014
Better than those at double price at the usual places. Easy to set up and use. Looks good and the sound quality is brilliant. With bass, treble and good volume ranges I got exactly what I required
on 13 December 2013
It really does sound great, but it was just too deep to lie in front of my LG tv so I have it behind..You cannot have it on if someone is in bed, the bass is awesome even though you can alter it.
on 24 July 2014
I bought this Soundbar for my LG 42' flat screen TV, as the sound was "tinny" at best. I placed the said Soundbar behind my TV and connected it up via the Laser cable supplied with the unit. It could not be easier to set up, providing your TV supports the Laser cable.
"WOW' ! The sound is crisp and sharp, and the bass is immense. The unit is supplied with a remote control featuring Volume, Treble, Bass, Input and Mute controls. There is a small panel on the front that shows the volume level in a red LED style.
The only criticism is a very small one. I have to bend round the TV stand centre post to use the remote control as the display panel is right behind it. This aside, I would reccommend this Soundbar highly for the price. An excellent addition to my entertainment experience.
on 12 September 2013
Great sound. Good for a medium size room, it was bigger than i thought.features like the bass and the treble don`t make a huge difference
on 23 June 2013
This is a must buy for anyone who wants high quality sound from their TV.Easy to install and set up and exceeded all my expectations regarding performance.Solid base and rich sound give a whole new viewing experience.Highly rcommended
55 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
Such a brilliant bit of kit for its size. Helps my father (who is quite deaf) hear the TV alot better without drowning out the whole house (since the sound is being projected from the front and not the back of the TV).

Shame it doesn't have bluetooth.
on 21 July 2014
Rather disappointed with this product. The sound is muffled compared to the Panasonic TV that it was intended to enhance. You do get the booming base similar to a cinema but if the dialogue is not crisp then whats the point. The remote did not work and the whole package had to be returned just to replace the remote (size of a credit card). Also the code for the remote is not available on the manufacturer's website (or anywhere else that I've looked) so if you need to replace it with a generic remote you will be stuck. The cost of the return postage was more than the allowance given so all in all consider carefully before you buy.
on 3 October 2013
Bit bigger than I expected but good sound overall a lot better than TV speakers has digital optical audio connection which is good because my TV only has dvi not hdmi & the ps4 which is coming out soon is digital audio out only.