5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free
My nephew has to have gluten free food so it was great to find a book with a varied number of recipes to cook for him.
Published 21 days ago by catch the cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs checking
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs checking, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rice Flour Recipes - 40 Gluten Free Rice Flour Recipes For All Occasions (Kindle Edition)
After a quick look at the recipes in the book, I noticed that a few of the recipes are missing measurements alongside the ingredients. It's a shame given that the recipes look interesting - lack of specific measurements makes baking the recipes rather risky. I'm beginning to wonder if many authors even proofread their work - or better yet, have someone independent proofread it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free, 27 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Rice Flour Recipes, 4 Jan 2014
Could have done with more photographs, and I did try one of the rice flour recipes and it was so heavy I could have used it as a stone to keep the door open.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 29 Nov 2013
This is quite a good little book. There is a few bits and pieces that needs to be bought for some of the recipes, and I have not quite got round to experimenting, but I am happy that i have this on my Kindle as back-up to look through when I have the time to bake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still to try, 29 Nov 2013
I haven't tried any of those recipes. But I am happy to have them at hand when needed. So I have it in my kindle.

ARRAY(0xfef7018)