Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Size: UnspecifiedColour: BlackChange
Price:£4.51+ Free shipping

on 17 February 2015
Bought for my son(21) has never used one before - swims a lot. I wasn't sure whether he would use it, bought with other bits to make up Christmas prezzie. Does improve speed times. Uses a lot.
on 8 March 2014
It is supposed to stretch but it wouldn't plus when I did try to stretch it, it ripped. Not good.
on 4 October 2014
Easy to put on. Fits well, very comfy. Keeps water out of ears. Came quickly.
on 3 February 2014
Arrived without delay, good quality product, met my expectations would recommend site to friends and family. Would buy another if they did purple.
on 14 December 2014
Strong cap with a good fit. Nice colour and easy to put on and take off. Not much more to say really - does the job very well!
on 13 December 2015
As a casual swimmer I was looking for a good quality cap at a decent price.

This product does just what I wanted, it fits well and the thickness of the cap is really good, not too thin so i'm not worried about it ripping or splitting. Very glad I went with a brand I knew rather than some of the cheaper alternatives.

Overall great product and I will not hesitate to order again when I need a new one or maybe just when I decide I want a new colour.
on 18 July 2014
nice and thick, the thin ones tend to get a bit sticky after a few months but this has been fine so far
on 16 May 2015
Very pleased. Pulls on well and is comfortable to wear and easy to take off. Love the colour
on 7 February 2016
I'm a regular lap swimmer so I have several swim caps, and this is one of the best I've owned. The silicone is softer and stretchier than other caps I've had which is good because it's easier to get all my hair under it without snagging and pulling. There's also no seam on the outside, so it's nicely streamlined.
on 3 August 2015
Arrived earlier than expected and is excellent, does the job, keeps my hair dry except for the bits at the bottom, only to be expected, also good value, I will be buying a spare, just in case, was also cheaper than at my gym!

See one answered question