on 18 April 2014
I can't begin, and won't make public, the filth this managed to clear out of my carpets. Having animals and children, feral husband and the world passing through made the carpets filthy. This pre treatment made sure the cleaning process was thorough. Am delighted: it really works.
on 26 September 2014
This works really well, sprayed onto carpets before cleaning with the Vax Carpet shampoo and cleaner and even removed black current juice which had been split weeks before and cleaned with a different carpet cleaner but it didn't totally remove the stain with the vax cleaner but by using this pre treatment it made a considerable difference. Have purchased number of bottles so have in should I manage to knock a glass of juice over again.
on 4 June 2014
Does exactly what it says it does! Perfect. ( do read the instructions )
Am an avid believer in the vax brand, time and time again they live up to expectations.
on 26 April 2014
Why didn'tI try this before. I treated two stubborn spots on my cream carpet and there they are GONE. I would highly recomend this product.
on 2 June 2014
Coca cola stain on cream carpet removed completely with this. I did do a vax cleaning afterwards but carpet is totally clean.
on 7 August 2014
With a new puppy some help in the carpet department was needed. This dealt with all the 'puppy stains' and also used it on the high traffic areas to a slightly lesser success. I would buy it again because I think it did give that extra boost to an already pretty effective cleaner.
on 1 October 2014
This certainly brought the grime to the surface. I will continue to use this on my carpets because the results are impressive.
on 30 December 2013
I used this item recently it removed all the stains and made my carpet much easier to clean. Would definitely recommend
on 17 April 2015
I live in a beautiful rented bungalow but the carpets had a few marks left by the previous tenants. I cleaned the carpets with my Vax carpet cleaner but they didn't come out totally, this really got rid of them. Well recommended as a pre-treatment.
on 17 May 2015
Works surprisingly well. Be careful you don't end up with ultra clean spots where the previous grime was! Not really the products fault. So if you do a good clean of the carpet after, then it works best.