on 3 August 2014
Brilliantly written , extremely witty but also makes honest and
relevant comment on current affairs relating to the NHS today. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 21 January 2014
Really enjoyed this book. The balance of humor with the human-side of what it's like being a GP in an NHS world was perfect. Even more Confessions available I hope?
on 18 January 2014
Easy reading and oh so true to life. I have found it enjoyable and I think have a greater understanding of the problems the NHS has. Could add a few of my own!!
on 7 January 2014
I read the 1st book in less than 2 days. It was such easy reading and gave a great insight into the life of a GP. This book was on par with the 1st in my opinion.
on 22 May 2014
Really good book enjoyed it as much as the first, very truthful man. It has opened my eyes to the job of a gp and the struggles, whilst also making me laugh
on 28 July 2014
Loved the first book and loved this one too. As a Practice Manager in a busy GP surgery I can honestly say that Ben speaks the truth! Roll on book number 3.
on 19 January 2014
Once again, excellent insight into the goings on of a GP from their perspective told in short stories, just right to dip into when you have 5 mins to spare.
on 31 August 2014
Very funny but also very insightful, a good holiday easy read. It is nice to know what goes on in the thoughts of a doctor when you are sat right opposite.
on 28 December 2014
It was a good 2nd book and I enjoyed it. It was well written at times I wish the stories were longer. This doctor as always keeps your interest with ease.
on 17 November 2014
as a medical student I love this book. perfectly describes what I have experienced in medicine and I'm encouraging friends and family to get this book.