Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Green|Change

on 17 June 2014
Good quality product which was received promptly and in excellent order. Best of the range used so far, carpets cleaned up much quicker and easier with much less energy needed on my part. Will use the product again and would thoroughly recommend this to anyone wanting to deep clean their carpets not just refresh them.
on 5 December 2014
This stuff is excellent although I must admit I use more than they recommend on the bottle. It doesn't make the carpets look like new but it really freshens them up and you can see the difference. I have tried other carpet cleaners but this is really the best I've come across.
on 13 January 2014
I bought a vax machine as soon as my son was born as our house has cream carpets throughout. I always use this product with it and our carpets have stayed looking new with two toddlers dropping anything and everything on our carpets. Much cheaper than new carpets too! :)
on 24 May 2016
This fluid is very expensive for the amount you get - a bottle will do three average size room carpets and to be honest it doesn't clean any better than the cheaper brands I have used in other machines in the past. However, if you have a vax carpet cleaning machine you will have to use this - cheaper brands foam up too much and the vax cleaner can break because of this.
on 7 May 2015
Really like the fresh scent this leaves after using the carpet washer. Brings up the carpet like new after it dries. Great.

I actually haven't tried amy other carpet cleaning solutions, since this is really good I haven't had a reason to buy another brand.
on 10 December 2015
2 bottles arrived well before Vax carpet cleaner. I'd ordered an extra bottle as I have a large lounge carpet and wanted to be sure there was enough cleaning fluid to complete the task. Packaging was damaged but contents OK. Both bottle caps had no seals and no manufacture or expiry dates evident. I needed to use 2 times the amount of fluid each time I cleaned the carpet as the recommnded amount didn't have any noticeable effect. This issue needs to be looked at by the manufacturer as I felt conned into having to use more than recommended. Even the unused tread areas of the carpet looked the same after cleaning when lesser amount of fluid used. I've written a seperate review for the Vax machine itself.
on 12 September 2014
Good price. Lovely smell. Works well with my VAX carpet cleaner
on 18 August 2015
I have just taken delivery of one bottle of this. As a previous reviewer says it is not sealed under the cap. The product was enclosed in a tied plastic bag and enclosed in a box with one other small item. The Vax product leaked and the package was damaged. I am inclined to agree with the previous reviewer in that it is not an authentic Vax product. Although it may work perfectly well.
review image
on 27 September 2015
This large green bottle of vax new ultra + carpet cleaning solution 1.5 litre, arrived on time and undamaged and works alot better than the other vax carpet cleaning soltion, which I usually purchase online from amazon. It removes the dirt in the carpet more effectively than the other capret cleaner and leaves a fresh smelling scent, once the carpet has dried out. I would rercommend this carpet cleaning solution to anyone who purchases it online from amazon.co.uk, for both the price and the availability of this particular product.
on 30 March 2015
Removes really stubborn stains (even orange pasta stains on my cream carpet) and smells really nice. So far the best carpet cleaning solution i've found