5.0 out of 5 stars Evening bag
Prompt delivery used this bag when I went to a dinner and dance had quite a few comments on where I got it and how nice it is good size when just needing small bag for phone purse an a little make up thank you
Published 3 months ago by jackie finch

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service from this company
Published 9 months ago by Mandy Donnelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Evening bag, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality evening bag, 27 Oct 2013
Beautifully created bag. The quality is 1st class. The chain is also of high quality and does not snag delicate clothes. Perfect for wedding.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag but a couple of cons., 21 July 2014
Got the silver coloured bag for a wedding.
PROS: Love the bag, not only is it very pretty but functional too. It's pretty large, enough for me to fit in more then I first thought possible. I had my phone, camera, purse, hand gel soap, mirror, lippy, tissues and even fitted in more later on when the situation called for it. The bag has the option of no chain, a small one or larger one enough to cross over your body.

CONS: I had only two downsides to this bag, one is that the chain can catch ones hair and get caught, it being painful and having to basically tug and ruin my hair to get it to let go. So definitely have no chain or your hair up! The other one is that I found my chain coming off twice during the evening having had used it for most of the day, when it came off it fell to the ground and opened up the bag itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black evening bag, 16 Nov 2013
I really like this bag it is a bit different to the run of the mill bags in the shops at the moment. It has lovely details on I and a good size/ I have used it for a wedding last week and an evening out too. I think it is very good value and I would use this Company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 11 Sep 2013
M. J. Webb (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Very pretty evening bag. Bigger than expected so can get phone, purse and lily in. Better than some bags viewed in shops.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor service from this company, 28 Nov 2013
This bag looks better in the picture, however I felt the quality was poor, very cheap material which probably reflects the price, I contacted the seller straight away to advise I would be returning it, their reply was to ask if I could sell it on or use it as a present for someone, which I felt was very unprofessional. The item was returned within 7 days of receiving it using Royal Mail, after a week I contacted the company to be informed that they have no details of receiving it at their warehouse, Royal Mail were willing to investigate this for me, however i decided it was too much effort for such a small amount of money, to date I still have not had a refund, out of principle and to advise other buyers I felt that I should leave my comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and the choice of two lengths of chain is ..., 23 July 2014
Really fabulous bag! Very pretty and the choice of two lengths of chain is great. This means that it can be used as a clutch bag, handbag or shoulder bag.The diamante completes the look. It is quite roomy and exactly what I was looking for. VERY pleased with my purchase and extremely good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars debs review, 7 July 2014
Very happy with my purchase love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the bag very much but was not a good ..., 1 July 2014
Liked the bag very much but was not a good match for the shoes I had purchased, but have kept it as it was really nice and will go with other outfits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 10 Jun 2014
Really liked this bag thow its abit bigger than i expected. Hope to use it for a wedding
Arived on time. in good condishon.