4.0 out of 5 stars Burgundy Cords
Published 6 months ago by Zak

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing all wrong!
Navy and Gunmetal colours of these trousers massively vary in waist and slim cut for like sizes!
And I've tried more than one pair of each on.
Incidently, I'm a 34L size and the navy fitted fine while I could barely pull up the gunmetal ones.
Published 7 months ago by vally

4.0 out of 5 stars Burgundy Cords, 26 Jan 2014
I thought these were really going to be a hit or a miss for me. The brand ben sherman enticed me to buy them along with the smartness of the trousers. Did not take long for the trousers to arrive, they feel like great quality and will probably last for quite a while. They are slim fit but not as slim as i would have liked so thats something to be aware of- if you have bigger legs im sure the fit will be much better.

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing all wrong!, 20 Jan 2014
And I've tried more than one pair of each on.

Ben Sherman Men's Trousers Beige Beige (EF3)
55.33